Bonnie x Male reader/ chicas bf

Soooo, I kinda reread the chapters and decided to write this. Finally.

    You sat Chica in the chair and layed a blanket over her. Then you leaned against the desk looking in Bonnie's eyes. "W-what" he fiddled with his fingers.

He'd never been in this situation, he was nervous.

But when you motioned for him to come closer... he obliged, his body felt so hot and tingly. You grabbed his hip pulling him against you. "A few rules. I will stop if you say stop. But just incase, your safe word is guitar. Two, feel free at anytime to tell me if I'm getting too rough. Basically, feel free to complain I'll happily oblige and make your experience better. Three, is this what you want??"

Bonnie. He was throbbing even more. He wanted it definitely, but he also needed it. "Yes, yes I want it, I want you" he looked at Chica who gave him a thumbs up.

"Is she really OK with this??" Bonnie asked hesitantly pressing his hard on against you. "Trust me, she loves it" you comfort him before starting to kiss his neck, each kiss felt like a spark of fire. Just like when you dragged your tongue against his jaw. You sat him on the desk kissing down his chest.

He eventually noticed how low you were when you sucked on the skin above his pants. He let out a whimper shifting a little.

You stripped him of his clothes, he sat shyly infront of you. Bonnie hung his head embarrassed. He didn't have a muscular build or much muscle at all. "You look like a pretty barbie" you say pulling his face in to kiss him. His face was warm and his cock throbbed. He whimpers as you rubbed yours against his.

His chest rising and falling as he's panting, pre-cum already seeping through. "Play with his nipples cupcake" Chica announced, you started to suck and bite on Bonnie's nipples. Twisting and rubbing the other. His moans were loud and desperate.

"When was the last time you were touched?? You seem so needy" you say looking in his eyes as you sucked on his tip. Running your hand up and down it you kiss the tip.

You stood to your full height, making Bonnie feel so small. He stood up too, you kissed him again. You turned him around, but he whimpered. So you picked him up and set him on the side opposite of Chica. There faces looking at each other.

She looked amused. "Wait till he rails you," a grin spread across her face, just then something wet slide inside him... and stayed in. He wiggled his hips and you spanked him hard. Bonnie squeaked, "s-sorry" you kept moving your fingers around while rubbing the red handprint.

Bonnie couldn't help the lewd moans he leaned forward more when you dug another finger inside. "Ohh, Y/n please" kissing up his back "yes??" He whined, "fuck me already, I need you" he begged looking up at Chica.

You grabbed his face rubbing your cock on his mouth, thrusting it in and holding him there.

He gagged.

Pleadingly looking in your eyes.

You let him go, "good boy, you did well" he smiled while catching his breath. Chica then licked up the veins of your shaft. "Go on, it should slide right in" she grinned.

So that's what you did. You slid in, slowly. Bonnie moaning as you do. You grabbed his hips, letting out a sigh before you start thrusting. His moans were whiney and soft at first. But as you started to pound and play with him they got loud and hard. He couldn't look away from her eyes as he took your rough thrust.

You flipped him on his back and kept going. Grabbing and stroking his tip making his legs shake as he started to cum. His back arched as you moved faster and more deep into his hole. "Y-youre gonna leave me a mess at this rate" Bonnie said through moans and gasp. Bonnie came all over himself, and for the first time, he felt himself be filled. Bonnie. A mess, looked at you tiredly, his leg lifted up and you raised an eyebrow.

"Can you take another round"

Bonnie nodded, he needed that feeling again. So hungry that he spoke without thinking.

"Use me"

Hes Immediately turned to Chica once again. She was sitting legs wide, rubbing her clit in small circles. You wrapped your arms under his armpits pulling him into an arch. "You asked for it, let's hope your ready"

The End

Mainly cause I'll probably keep it going if I don't end it here.