Hogsmede

I woke up late that Saturday. It was October 30th and I woke up at 7:30 and I told Draco I'd meet him at 9. As I quickly ran out of bed and to the shower. I got to my closet and picked out a pair of ripped jeans, a tight black tank top, and cute creme colored cardigan and white sneakers.

    I ran out of the dorm and started to the entrance

I ran out of the dorm and started to the entrance. I was almost their when all of a sudden I tripped but not before I was caught by a set of hands. I looked up and saw Fred and George of course. They smiled and stood me up. They said, "So y/n where you headed."
I smiled at them and said, "Hogsmede how bout you guys."
George said, "That's where we are headed."
Fred cut in saying, "Would you like to join us."
I laughed and said, "Sorry guys maybe next time. I've got to go find Draco. See ya." I walked to the entrance to see Draco waiting for me. I walked up to him and said, "Hey hey."
He took my hand and said, "Hey y/n. I'm thinking we go get some butter beers."
I smiled as he helped me into the carriage. I said, "That works." As we were getting in I noticed Hermione and Victor get in with us. I smiled and said, "Hello Victor. Hi Hermione."
Victor smiled and said, "'ello y/n."
Hermione smiled, "Hi y/n. Malfoy. Have fun on your date."
The rest of the carriage ride was silent. When we arrived Draco helped me down as I waved bye to Victor and Hermione. We walked into the Three Broomsticks and picked a booth in the back. He went to order butter beers as I stayed at the table. He came back with 2 butter beers. He smiled and said, "I'm so happy you agreed to go on a date with me, but may I ask why you said yes."
I laughed and said, "I said yes because while we were tutoring I got lost in your eyes. I also said yes cause I saw you not the person you act like in school. You act like a prick in school yet in tutoring you laughed and talked to me like an equal. Now you get tell me why you liked me."
     He laughed and said, "I like you because your different. You've confused me since 2nd year. You always sat in the back but instead of talking you were quiet. Your really smart which amazes me like your taking 5th year classes and your a 4th year. Your funny, nice, and you also don't take my act. You told me off infront of Krum and that's when I knew I liked you."
    I smiled. Then all of a sudden his lips smashed into mine. I straddled him and opened my mouth letting his tongue slide on. We fought for dominance until finally he won. I tangled my hand in his hair as he slowly moved away from my mouth. He started leaving marks down my neck before coming back to my mouth. We sat their making out for awhile until I heard a click. I got off his lap and saw the face of Fred and George. I screamed, "What was that for!"
    Fred laughed and said, "You'll find out later."
    Draco stood up and grabbed my hand before yelling, "LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE WEASLEY!" He led me out of the restaurant and we headed back to the castle. For the announcement. All we know is that it has to do with tournament.
    We walked to the Great Hall and he sat with me at the Ravenclaw table. We watched as people flooded into the Great Hall. Finally Stanley plopped down next to me with Josh, David, Cho, and Luna across from us. Josh looked up and said, "Why is the prick sitting here?"
I looked at him annoyed and said, "Draco is here cause I want him here. Second Draco is nice in my opinion so you guys can keep your damn opinions to yourself."
They nodded. Suddenly Dumbledore silenced the room. He said, "Hello students. After dinner we will bring in the goblet for the challenge. Please welcome Barty Crouch the minister. He will go over the rules."
Barty Crouch walked up to the podium and said, "Because of the previous outcomes of the previous competitions we have decided to but an age limit. Nobody under the age of 17 may enter."
All of a sudden you could here Fred and George scream, "RUBBISH!"
Dumbledore shot them a look while Barty Crouch finished saying, "Professor Dumbledore with draw an age line around the goblet to stop underage people from joining. Let the goblet choose the champions."
Dumbledore walked back up and said, "The champions will get picked on October 31st after dinner."
All of a sudden they revealed a giant cup with blue flames as Dumbledore drew a line around the cup. And with that the Tri-Wizard has officially started.