The Engagement Party

We walked through the fire place and landed in a dark Weasley home. I spoke out and said, "Hello! Anyone here."
    As if on que all the lights turned on and all these people yelled, "SURPRISE!"
I looked around with a beaming smile to see Weasley family, Draco, Blaise, Marcus, Stanley, Matteo, my parents, Harry, and Mione. Molly quickly said, "So what did you say."
   I smiled and said, "It looks like imma be a Weasley soon."
   Everyone cheered as Fred, Charlie, and Percy walked over to me and said, "Welcome to the family."
   I smiled as they all turned around except for Charlie. He smiled and said, "Is the cottage okay?"
   I smiled and hugged him before saying, "I love it... thank you for finding it."
   He smiled and said, "No problem sweetheart."
   I walked to Dray and said, "I'm so excited to graduate."
   He smiled and said, "I'm gonna be offended if I'm not invited to the wedding." 
   I giggled as everyone else walked over. I smiled and said, "All of you guys will be invited. Dray can be the "Maid of Honor"."
   They all burst into a bunch of laughs as Dray gasped and said, "Im not being the maid of honor  I better be giving a speech though."
   I was about to say something when I was all of sudden picked up. I looked up to see George smiling down at me. He leant down and kissed me on the lips and said, "Time to hangout with me."
I giggled and said, "I'm always with you."
He chuckled and said, "Not unless your under me other then that were always with people."
   I playfully hit him before saying, "George Weasley we are with people that is completely inappropriate to say."
   He just chuckles and sets us down by our parents. My mom smiles and says, "So we need to start planning. Molly and I were thinking that we'd take care of the whole thing."
   George was about to say something when I said, "No. No offense Molly... mom... but I want George and I go plan are wedding alone so that we can do it the way we want it."
   George smiled and said, "The Queen has spoken and it looks like we'll be wedding planning alone. We will take money though."
   I playfully hit him and said, "No we won't be taking anyones money."
   My mom just smiled as Molly screamed, "ENGAGEMENT PRESENT TIME!"
   I covered my face and groaned as everyone walked over holding bags, boxes, and envelopes. I smiled and said, "Awh thanks guys but you didn't have to."
   Mione said, "Y/n we're going to get you gifts no matter what you say."
   George smiled and said, "Present time."
   Harry handed us his gift first which was a pile of muggle books. The books we got which I knew only i would end up reading were Divergent, The Lake, The Exorcist, and The Land of Stories.
   Next Hermione handed us a little bag. We opened to see a gift certificate to The Leaky Cauldron. She smiled and said, "Its for catering for your wedding."
   Then Blaise handed us a giant box. I opened the box to see a bunch of different sized glass containers. I looked at him chuckled as he said, "That's to help with y/n's OCD."
    I looked at him angrily and said, "I do not have OCD."
    George chuckled as Blaise said, "You spent 3 hours reorganizing the Slytherins Common Room bookshelf even though it wasn't your common room."
I just rolled my eyes as Marcus walked up to me. He handed me a box. I opened it to see a label machine, some stickers, a cricket, and some other label making supplies. I giggled and said, "Let me guess you guys decide to bully me for my organizational skills."
Marcus makes an offended face before saying, "That hurts y/n. But yea."
George just chuckled as he was handed a bag from Harry. He opened the bag to reveal 4 blankets. One was maroon with a gold gryffindor symbol that said Weasley under the crest. The second was blue and had a white Ravenclaw symbol on it with my last name under the crest. The next was a red and blue tie dye with a raven and Lion in the center. The last was a green blanket with a silver Slytherin symbol and under the crest it said The Queen of Hogwarts.
Next Stanley handed George a small brown sack. We opened it to reveal 300 galleons. George gulped and said, "We can't except this Stanley."
Stanley smiled and said, "Y/n is like my younger sister and she deserves the best."
I smiled as Matteo walked over to us and handed me a giant sack. I opened it to see way over 500 galleons. I showed it to George and said, "Mattie how the fuck did you get all this money."
   He just shrugged as Draco walked over holding 2 bags. I opened the one bag to see a giant white box that said Open When You Find Out -Narcissa Malfoy. I gave him an odd look and he just shrugged like he had no idea. The next bag I opened to see a bunch of gift certificates that worked all over the wizarding world and a picture of Dray, Blaise, Marcus and I all together. I gave him a hug and said, "Thanks Dray."
   He smiled and said, "No problem Princess."
   Next Ron and Ginny walked forward holding two boxes. Ginny handed me mine as Ron handed George's his. George opened his to reveal his Hogwarts quidditch uniform. Ron smiled and said, "We've decided to retire Fred and George's quidditch uniform and add it to the hall of fame so the every member you ever played with signed the jersey and we put it in a case for you to hang."
   George started to tear up as he saw the names of everyone. He smiled and said, "Thanks Ron."
   I opened Ginnys box to see a picture of George and I together in the tree the night I met the Weasleys for the first time. I smiled and said, "How did you get this photo we were alone?"
    Ginny did a smirkish smile and said, "I might of snuck out after you guys to take a photo."
    I rolled my eyes and giggled as Fred and Charlie walked out each with a bag. Fred handed George a bag. George didn't even open it before he started laughing so hard he fell off his chair. He choked out a laugh saying, "L-Luv o-op-pen the b-bag."
   I carefully picked up the bag and opened a George sized sweatier that said Property of the CoFounder of Weasley's Wizard Wheezes - George Weasley. I dropped into the bad and started laughing. Molly picked it up and turned to Fred and said, "Fredrick Gideon Weasley that is completely inappropriate."
   Fred gulped as Molly sent him a glare. George and I finally collected are self as I opened the small bag to see a set of keys. I looked through the keys to see them all labeled with names. I continued looking through the names until I saw Nevelio. I looked up to Charlie and said, "Are these all the dragon keys?!"
   Charlie nodded and said, "Since you live on the lot now I thought I'd give you the keys to the dragons so that you may ride and bond with them."
   I smiled and said, "Thanks that means a lot."
   Next Bill and Fleur walked up. Bill handed George a small brown sack of about 100 galleons. Next Fleur handed me 2 bags. She smiled and said, "The one is from Viktor."
   I opened the one bag to reveal a picture of Mione and I with all the guys from are girls trip. The next bag revealed a pretty jar that said Floo Powder. I smiled and said, "It's gorgeous Fleur."
   She smiled before walking away with bill. Next my parents walked up and handed us a giant box.
We opened it to reveal a giant quilt. We smiled as we looked at the pictures of us and friends from Hogwarts and home. My mom smiled and said, "It's a memory quilt. Every important memory take a picture and put your wand up to the quilt and the image will appear."
   I hugged her and said, "Thanks mom."
   Next Molly walked up and handed George a box and me a box. My box said Don't Open Until You Figure it Out. George opened his box to see all sorts of jars. Molly smiled and said, "For the kitchen and bathroom."
We nodded and gave everyone hugs and said thank you before heading up to are room for the night.