Arriving in Scotland

We have somehow all been able to survive in this house peacefully. No more fights or arguing and Drays back to normal which is good. I woke up early today to see an owl perched on my window with 2 letters. I crawled out of bed silently making sure not to wake up George. I pulled the letters to see Charles Weasley, Romania and Viktor Krum, Scotland. I smiled and sat down on the bed and opened Charlie's letter first.

Dear Sweetheart,
I am having some issues with Nevelio and I was wondering if you could come to Romania for a week and help me out. You can even bring a few friends if you'd like.
-Char

   I smiled and set the letter down before picking up the letter from Viktor.

Dear Y/n,
I know it's been awhile since we've talked but I was thinking you and Hermione could come out to Scotland for a few days. Please write back so I can tell the team.
-Viktor Krum

   I smiled and got up before throwing on an oversized sweatshirt and some shorts. I walked over to the bed and kiss George on the lips as I watch him slowly open his eyes and whisper,  "Good morning Luv."
    I smiled and said, "Good morning bubz. I'm heading to Miones room and then we need talk." I walked down to Mione room and knocked on the door. I heard her drop something so I opened the door and said, "I received a letter."
    Mione sat up and said, "What about."
    I smiled and said, "We are going to Scotland to visit Viktor and then I'm heading to Romania."
    Mione jumped up and said, "Just the 2 of us are going to Scotland and then your going alone to Romania."
    I nodded and said, "Yep and I already wrote back so get packing we leave after dinner."
    She smiled and said, "Girls Trip!"
    I giggled and walked up to my room before pulling out a suitcase. I started packing when George walked out and said, "What are you doing."
    I smiled and said, "I'm packing cause Mione and I are leaving after dinner for Scotland for a week and then I'm going to Romania for a week after that."
    George's smiled fell as he said, "When did you get the letter."
    I looked up and said, "Today and I'm going."
    George looked down and said, "I'm gonna miss you."
     I stood up and said, "I'm gonna miss you too bubz."

AFTER DINNER
Mione and I got are suitcases and walked to the front of the house before saying goodbye to everyone. Before we left I said one last thing, "This is a girls trip meaning no messages unless and emergency."
They all nodded and said, "Okay."
Mione and I walked out the door suitcases in hand before apparating to the airport. Once their we got through security and checked are luggage and got on the plane. We landed an hour later in Scotland, and got are luggage before walking outside the airport and seeing Viktor and a few guys waiting for us. I smiled and said, "Viktor it's been forever."
    Viktor walked over and hugged me before saying, "It's been forever y/n."
    I smiled and said, "It has been but I believe Mione wants a hug." I walked over to the group of boys and said, "Well hello my names y/n."
    They smiled as a short dude with blonde hair said, "Ello I'm Leo."
    Next a tall skinny dude with black hair said, "Ello I'm Nickolas."
     Last a tall muscular dude with brown hair said, "Ello I'm James. I'll take your stuff."
    I smiled and said, "Well thank you Jimmy."
    He chuckled and said, "My names James."
    I giggled and said, "Not anymore it's Jimmy now."
    He smiled before putting my bags into the car. Mione and Viktor walked over to us and Viktor said, "To the 'ouse."
    Mione looked at him and said, "House?"
    Viktor just nodded as he drived away from the airport. We sat their in silence for 30 minutes before Viktor pulled into the driveway of this giant white mansion. He came to a stop and said, "Tis where a couple a friends and I stay. You'll eac' 'ave your own room."
     I smiled as they lead us inside. Viktor led us up a set of stairs to a long hallways with 6 doors. He stopped and lead us to a black door with a gold handle and said, "Tis is James room." The next door was wood and rounded at the top as he said, "This is one of the guest rooms." Next was a white door with paint splatters with a black knob he said, "Tis is Leo's room." Next was a door that looked bare and worn down as said, "Tis is Nickolas's room." Then it was a two small brown doors as he said, "Tis is 'he ot'er guest room." Last was a gold door detailed in silver as he said, "This is my room. So which room would u girls like."
     I smiled and said, "Jimmy can you please put my stuff in the room next to yours." He nodded as I walked over to Mione and whispered, "Your welcome."
     She playful nudged me as Nickolas put her bags in her room. Once done Leo said, "I'm going swimming who's down."
     I looked at Mione as she said, "Let's go swimming."
     I ran into my room and put on a two piece baby blue bikini and one of George's oversized shirts before pulling my hair into a bun and walking to the pool.

     Mione and I walked into the pool to see all the boys already in

     Mione and I walked into the pool to see all the boys already in. Mione set her stuff down right away and got right in as I walked over to a set of beach chairs. I laid my towel out and laid down on it as I started to tan. I laid their listening to the music blasting as they all splashed around in the pool. I was humming to the song Hips Don't Lie when I heard someone sit down in the chair next to me. I continued humming until someone said, "Why aren't you in the pool?"
I looked up and saw Jimmy staring at me. I smiled and said, "Cause I don't feel like swimming."
Jimmy smiled before saying, "Well get up and go swimming or I'm t'rowing you in."
I rolled my eyes and said, "You wouldn't dare." Next thing I knew I was getting picked up bridal style and chucked into the pool. And all I knew was that this week in Scotland was gonna be a long one.