A Christmas Suprise

I took his arm as he said, "Close your eyes."
I looked at him and said, "Why would I need to close my eyes?"
He chuckled and said, "Just trust me."
I know I shouldn't trust him but I did so I closed my eyes and felt the wind pick up around us. I felt the floor disappear from under my feet until finally I felt something tickley at my feet. George quietly said, "Open up."
I opened my eyes to see grass everywhere I looked up and saw a beautiful white and brown cottage. I pull out the keys Charlie gave me and walk to the door. I put the key in the lock and turn it slowly until I hear the click of a door. I walk into the house and see bare walls and floors. I turn to George and say, "What is this place?"
   He smiles and says, "This is are future." I gasp and turn around slowly taking are future house in. I smiled and say, "I can't believe it."
   He chuckles as he stays behind me. I look around and start envisioning the future house all designed. I turn around and see George on one knee. I start tearing up as he says, "Y/n Rebecca Zaruh will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?"
I choke out a cry and say, "Y-yes."
   He smiles and envelopes me into a hug before kissing me passionately. He tears up a little bit and says, "I can't wait for you to be Miss Y/n Weasley."
   I kissed him again and said, "How did you afford this place?"
   He smiled and said, "You graduate this year because your ahead in class and so because of that I decided to reach out to Charlie and see if he could get us a house in Romania."
   I hugged him again before saying, "I love it."
   He smiled and said, "Let's head home and tell everyone the news." I smiled as he lead me into the master bedroom to see a fire place. He looked at me before saying, "Fire place lead me to The Burrow."

SORRY ABOUT HOW SHORT IT IS BUT I FELT IT DESERVED ITS OWM CHAPTER