Slughorn's Ball

It was 3 hours until the ball started when Ginny, Mione, Pansy, and Luna flooded into my room to get ready. Mione sat down as soon as everyone was in the room and said, "Since we have 3 hours to get ready we should spend an hour bathing and refreshening, 45 minutes on makeup, 45 minutes on hair, and 15-30 minutes of getting dressed and pictures."
Pansy immediately said, "Why would I take directions from some mudblood."
I gave her an evil look and said, "We will all get along tonight. Now everyone go get your showering materials and head to the bathroom."
We all picked up our toiletry bags and walked into the designated shower when Ginny said, "Someone took my shower gel cause this one says Midsummer Dream which definitely isn't mine."
I quickly picked up my bottle and said, "Nope mines correct. I've got Black Cherry Merlot."
Mione then said, "I've got mine... it's Pretty As A Peach."
Then Pansy said, "I've got Country Apple which is definitely mine."
Luna then said, "Meaning this must be yours. Is it Japanese Cherry Blossom?"
Ginny quickly said, "Yep that's it!"
I shampooed my hair and put on a hair mask before diving in and shaving my arms, legs, and everything else I need to. I then washed my face using CeraVe and then quickly but on a hydrating coconut scrub to exfoliate the skin. I then rinsed out the hair mask before conditioning my hair. Once I done I stopped the shower and put on my light blue silk robe. Once done I walked into the room and said, "Let's do some makeup."
Pansy walked over to me and said, "Can you do like a green smokey eye?" I nodded as I pulled out my palette and got started. Once done she moved to Luna who started her hair which was pulled up into a bun with some hanging pieces in the front. Pansy then walked into the changing booth which was just a curtain in a corner and got dressed. She walked out in a green strapless dress with green strappy heels on.

   I smiled and said, "Pansy you look so pretty

I smiled and said, "Pansy you look so pretty. Wait till Blaise sees you."
Pansy smiled and said, "Awh. Thank you. Now it's your turn Ginny."
Ginny walked over to me and said, "Can you do something red?" I nodded and did a red faded look from a white in the crease to a dark redish brown on the outside. I put on some thick liner and some fake lashes to make her eyes appear longer. Once done she moved to Luna who did this twisted braid into a bun at the bottom. Once done she headed over to the curtain. Once done she walked out strapless red textured top with a pale red skirt, and some short wedge red heels.