Halloween

We've been in school for about 3 months when it was finally time for the Annual Slytherin Halloween Party. I walked into the Great Hall and sat down at the Slytherin table next to Dray and Blaise. I smiled and said, "So what is the trio going as this year."
Blaise turned and said, "We we're just gonna go in black dress pants with an open white shirt."
I smiled and said, "Can I be your whore."
Dray turned to me and went to say, "N..."
When Matteo said, "You can be mine."
I want to say something when Dray said, "She's gotta a boyfriend you idiot."
I smirked and said, "Matteo will you be at the Halloween party tonight?!"
He turned to me and said, "Well of course Queenie."
   I smirked and said, "He's on door duty with me."
   Marcus chuckled and said, "Well your in for a treat riddle."
   It was an hour till the party started when I walked to my closet. (if u don't like the outfit u may change it) I pulled out a red lingerie bodysuit and slipped it on before putting on a pair of red stiletto heels. I bit my hair in light curls and did a natural makeup before walking towards the boys room. I walked into the Drays room and said, "I need a white button up."
   Dray looks at me and says, "Your not wearing that."
   I looked around to see Blaise looking down and Matteo staring at me from behind. I smirked and said, "Matteo if your gonna stare you might as well take a picture. Draco you can't control what I wear so give me a white button up."
   Matteo glared at me as Dray handed me a white button up shirt that I left unbuttoned. The shirt was big enough that it covered my butt so no one could stare but open so that some cleavage could show.

  We walked downstairs and started setting up when Matteo called, "Queenie we need to head to the door

  We walked downstairs and started setting up when Matteo called, "Queenie we need to head to the door." 
   I screamed, "COMING!" I grabbed the list from the DJ booth and headed outside the common room to see a line wrapped around the corridor. I looked to the first group and said, "Names."
   This tall 5th year Hufflepuff said, "Addison Smith, Naya Leikle, and Cameron Kilado."
   I smiled and checked off their names as Matteo said, "Y'all can go in." The girls walked by as Matteo said, "Next group please."
   A group of about 10 stepped forward and said, "Harry Potter, Neville Longbottom, Hermione Granger, Seamus Finnigan, Ginny Weasley, Ron Weasley, Dean Thomas, and Lavendar Brown."
   I looked up and said, "Harry, Neville, Seamus, and Dean can go in." I looked down and up again before saying, "Oh fuck the list... Weasleys and Hermione go in. Sorry Lavender your not on the list."
   Lavender yelled, "THATS NO FAIR."
   Matteo quickly said, "We don't give to fucks now leave you bitch."
    She ran away as I said, "Next group names please."
    A guy stepped forward and said, "Kilian Robinson, Cho Chang, Josh Stadowski, and Luna Lovegood."
   I smiled and said, "Y'all are good."
   We continued for the next hour until their were no more groups left. We were about to go in the common room when someone said, "Why hello Luv."
I dropped the clipboard and turned immediately to see Fred and George walking towards me. I took of running towards George before jumping into my arms and wrapping my legs around his waist. I whispered in his ear, "I missed you so much bubz."
He whispered back, "I missed you too."
Fred cleared his throat and said, "Where Angelina."
I giggled and said, "Inside. Matteo can show you."
He nodded and jogged off as George walked behind. As Matteo pointed Fred inside he screamed to me, "IS THAT THE BLOOD TRAITOR BOYFRIEND!"
I flipped him off and said, "Of fuck off Riddle."
We walked inside the Slytherin common room when everyone turned to us. As like in union they said, "The queen and her prince reunited at last."
Ron smiled and walked up to us before saying, "Why didn't you tell me you were coming?"
George smiled and said, "Sorry mate. We only told Malfoy."
Harry looked at us before loudly saying, "You told MALFOY?!"
George chuckled and said, "I was worried you'd tell her."
I whispered and said, "Can you stop talking to them and hangout with me."
   He but my earlobe and said, "Ofcourse Luv."
He set me down as we headed out to the dance floor. We were dancing in a group when that 5th year Hufflepuff named Addison walked over. She put her hand on his shoulder and said, "Hey George if your ever free I say you make a naked appearance in my room."
I gag and say, "What the fuck kind of flirting was that?!"
She turned to me and said, "Sweetie we all know he wants me instead of you."
By this time everyone was staring at us as I walked forward and slapped her across the face. I smirked and said, "Bitch. He will never want your ugly pig ass over me."
She smirked and said, "What about you let him decide."
George smiled and walked over to me before tightly grabbing my ass and kissing me passionately. I smiled and yelled away before turning to her and saying, "Sorry sweetie. Crabbe! Goyle! Can you escort her out!"
   George bent down to my ear and whispered, "That was hot. We should continue this somewhere else."
I turned to Dray and loudly said, "I'm heading out guys! See you tomorrow!"
—————————————— (mature)
We ran down the hall to my private room and opened the door. George looked at me and winked as I quickly casted a silencing charm as he stripped down to his boxers. I turned around to see George standing their a boner already prominent but I couldn't help but stand their staring at his abs. He chuckled and said, "Take a picture it'll last longer."
   I giggled and walked towards him as he leant down and kissed me passionately on the lips. His hands slithered down my back and grabbed my butt cheek causing me to gasp. He used that to his and slipped his tongue into my mouth. He picked me up and wrap my legs around his waist for tearing me over to my bed and throwing me onto it.
  Our lips separated as he kissed and bit his way down my neck leaving purple marks to show that I was his. He quickly slipped off the top of my bodysuit revealing my chest and breasts. He leaned down on top of my body and kissed down my chest until finally hitting my breasts. I moaned in pleasure as he started to kiss around my nipple and taking it into his mouth and nibbling on it causing me to moan softly. He kissed right down the rest of my stomach until right above my panty line I could feel the pool of wetness already.
   He looked at me for permission and I nodded as he quickly pulled off the rest of my bodysuit. He chuckled and said, "Wow! Your already soaking!" I covered my face in embarrassment when he pulled my hands away and said, "It's cute." I rolled my eyes as his face went inbetween my legs as he licked a line up my clit before entering his tongue into me.
    As he went in an out I let out a quiet moan when he slipped his tongue out and a finger in. He pumped slowly causing me to moan. He continued pumping slowly as he slipped in two more fingers and pumped fast. Causing me to moan loudly as I felt my high coming along. I said loudly, "I'm going to cum George." I felt my eyes roll back as I relaxed all over George's fingers.
   He smiled and pulled his fingers out of me before slipping on a rubber and saying, "You ready Luv?" I nodded as he slowly entered inside me. I whimpered in pain and pleasure as he said, "Your so tight Luv." He then slowly started thrusting into me causing low moans when all of sudden he thrusted hard causing me to squeal and moan loudly. My room was filled with the sound of skin slapping and moans when I finally came undone all over his dick. He pulled out and sighed before falling down next to me.
—————————————— (continue here)
   I nuzzled into his chest as his arms wrapped around my waist. He smiled and said, "I love you y/n."
   I smiled and said, "I love you George."
   He leaned in for a kiss and then we drifted to sleep.