Champions are Chosen

Professor Snape and gave Draco and I the day off for tutoring. So we walked to the Great Hall to watch the people put their names in the goblet. I sat down next to Hermione, Luna, and Stanley while Draco sat next to Blaise, Crabbe, and Goyle. I pull out my Potions homework as Hermione turns to me and says, "I see you and Draco are doing well."
     I smile and feel the blush creeping up my cheeks. She squealed which just made me giggle. As I continued working on my potions homework I noticed a group of Hufflepuffs walk in. I looked and saw Cedric at the top of the group. I watched his friends laugh and push him towards the goblet. He stepped over the age line and put his name in. As he turned around he saw me and smiled. I smiled back.
     Next thing you know the twins are running in the Great Hall. Fred screamed, "WE'VE DONE IT!"
     George hollered, "COOKED UP AN AGING POTION!"
      Hermione and I looked at eachother before singing out, "It's not going to work."
     George walked over and said, "Why is that love?"
     I rolled my eyes and said, "Cause that was drawn by Dumbledore. And his magic isn't going to be fooled by some aging potion."
    Fred said, "That's why it's so dim witted."
     We rolled are eyes and watched the show that was about to take place. As they took hands and jumped over the line. They looked at Hermione and I and smiled. They put their name in as everyone started cheering until the fire went crazy and blasted them away from the goblet. As they stood up everyone was laughing until they looked at eachother screaming, "WHAT!"
    George said, "But you said!"
    They started wrestling until I walked over them and said, "Go to Madam Peffrey's unless you want to look like dateless old men."
   They got up and sauntered off to the Medical Wing as I sat back down. Slowly people were clearing out until Victor Krum walked in. He walked through the Great Hall and up to the goblet were he threw his name in to the fire. As he turned around he walked towards Hermione and I saying, " 'ello y/n 'ello 'ermione."
     Hermione blushed as I said, "Hi Victor." Hermione just waved as he walked away. I looked at Hermione and squealed, "You and Victor? So cute."
     She looked away before saying, "Yea we've gone on a few dates."
    I looked at here and said, "Mione your blushing!"
    All of a sudden a big group of Slytherin boys walked in. I only recognized one of them Noah Donnelly. I watched as they all put their names in the goblet before walking away. All of a sudden I watched Miles Zadinski and Ava Leybrone walk in an enter their names. All I hope is that Cedric Diggory gets it because he deserves it more then anyone. As I finish the rest of my classes I can't help but get excited for the champions to be chosen. As I into the Great Hall for the Halloween Feast I sit down at the Gryffindor table.
I turn to Fred and George and say, "I bet you 10 sickles that Cedric will be the Hogwarts champion, and that Victor Krum will be the Durmstrang champion."
Fred says, "Bet but I think Miles Zadinski will be the Hogwarts Champion and Victor obviously."
George says, "No it will be Noah Donnelly and Victor."
As Professor Dumbledore walks up to the goblet he says, "It's time to choose are champions." As piece a paper flies out of the goblet he grabs it and reads, "The champion from Durmstrang Victor Krum." Once again the flames turn pink and shoot out a piece a paper as he grabs it he reads, "The champion from Beauxbatons Fleur Delacour." And as the goblet shoots the last piece of paper out Dumbledore reads, "And the Hogwarts Champion is Cedric Diggory."
Everyone cheers as I turn to Fred and George. I put my hand out and say, "You each owe me 10 sickles I believe."
All of a sudden I hear gasps. I turn my head to see the goblet shooting out another piece of paper. As Professor Dumbledore reached for the paper he says, "Harry Potter." I turn and look at him eyes wide as Dumbledore screams again, "HARRY POTTER!"
Hermione pushes him out of his seat as people say, "He's a cheat!" "He's not even 17!" "Your obsessed with fame!"
Dumbledore follows him out of the room as McGonagall screams, "EVERYONE TO YOUR DORMS! PREFECT WILL BE IN TO CHECK!" And with that I watch everyone walk to their dorms as I find Josh. The rest of the night Josh and I spend checking dorms making sure no one is wondering around.