"A god sent present,"

"What now?"

Jackson grinned at the confused look Yugyeom shot him, "Nothing much, uhhh, a fan gave him to me yesterday,"

"Him," Bambam regarded the doll, "You think it's male? I mean blue doesn't determine his sex as being a male," He pointed out, stabbing Yogi's belly with his finger. He could feel the dog beginning to squirm in his hand.

Jackson swatted the long, thin ass finger from Yogi's belly. "Yeah, I know that, but this little one is raging with testosterone."

"What, how would you know that?"

"I just know," Jackson winked and stood up, "I'll go and change before I make all of us late,"

......

He eyed the pills that laid innocently in his hand, Jackson grimaced at it, "You know that staring at them won't magically erase them from existence,"

"I know that...But still I hate to take meds,"

"Nobody likes them, but you need to take them," Yogi reasoned. Jackson sighed as he swallowed them, they had a bitter taste which made his frown more prominent.

He sighed as he packed the capsules into his bag, "Hey hop in the bag, we need to go,"

..........

The members were hurried into the van, he somehow ended up sitting next to Jinyoung who had his nose in his new book. Jackson took this opportunity to check his phone, checking his missed calls and messages. A smile grew on his face as he opened a text from Chan, he slid the zipper wide open, and nudged the snoring dog that was burrowed into the cloth of his bag. Jackson covered the plushie's mouth, he didn't want him screaming now; he looked towards Jinyoung who was still engrossed into his book.

"Look," He mouthed, shoving his phone into the dog's face, making him squint at the screen's brighteness. Chan sent him a picture of him hugging his little brother with the biggest grin adorning his face. Jackson's heart welled with warmth and he mirrored the grin the younger shown, but Yogi didn't share his sentiments he punched the phone, if not for his firm grip on the device, the poor thing would have flied off to its death.

"Hey-" Jackson exploded, but Yogi zipped up the bag, ignoring the world outside. Jackson felt his vein popping, this coldhearted asshole. His outburst got the attention of the members, "What?" Jinyoung frowned at the Chinese member.

He dismissed his seat mate with a resigned sigh, Jinyoung nodded at him and returned back to his book, but Bambam seemed to be bored out of his mind, so he was poking into his business; which was a strange affair. Recently the Thailand member just didn't seem interested in getting involved with Jackson's affairs.

"Hyung, watcha looking at?" Bambam had that sly smirk on his face as he leaned over the head rest, but still, he was too far to be able to look into his phone. That grabbed the attention of Jinyoung, who looked over at the fashionista.

Jackson blinked stupidly at Bambam, "Huh, what are you talking about?"

Bam's grin grew bigger, "or is it who you are talking to? Hyung, you were grinning!"

Jackson rolled his eyes at the boy, he snorted, "I'm not dating anyone, relax."

"Huh, then what made you look so giddy?" Bambam mustered his best 'I'm suspicious of you' stare.

"What is it to you, kid?" Jackson laughed aloud, Bambam continued with his assumptions, "If you are not dating, then you must be hiding something!"

Jackson stuck his tongue to the roof of his mouth, and shrugged at the nosey member, "Can't lie and say I don't have a secret or two,"

Jinyoung piped in, with the most betrayed look on his face, "Are they secrets that I know nothing off, I mean there is nothing I don't know about you, like come on"

Jackson grinned, and booped the raven head's nose, "Sorry, bro, I'm afraid that even you don't know about them."

Jinyoung faked a gasp, "Now I'm offended, I understand if you'd keep it from Bam, I mean it is Bam at the end of the day,"

"HEY THAT'S RUDE," Jinyoung flipped the younger off. "But from me, now that is not acceptable, so what are you hiding?"

Jackson rolled his eyes at them, and send Chan millions of hearts, and shoved Jinyoung's face off his shoulder, "Jinyoung, they are called a secret for a reason," He huffed with a laughter, "But you never keep anything from me!" Jinyoung argued back, his irritation slipped into his tone.

Jackson rose an eyebrow at that, "Sorry, Jinyoungie, but I can't tell you, I don't think they'll like it if I talked about their private matters,"

"Them? Who is them?" Jinyoung and Bambam were now on his ass, he thanked the stars once the van stopped with a screech.

"Well, What'd ya know, we arrived," he patted Jinyoung's shoulder, ignoring his pointed stare.

"We are not done with this, you heard me," Jinyoung whispered before getting off the van. Jackson sighed, now that the two noisy people were off his back, he can focus on working, and crafting plans to get those damn konpeito.

.....

Thanks for reading~