Figure

"Who was that?"

It was the first sentence Jinyoung spoke to him after ignoring him for two months straight, "Hello to you too,"

"Yeah, hello. Who was that?"

Jackson eyed him weirdly, before packing his stuff, he came just in time as their manager just announced his presence, Jackson picked the doll that was kinda damp.

"Eww, you wetted yourself?"

"Shut up, the kid drenched me with her tears," The dog hissed, apparently a bit too loud because Jaebum turned to him, then rolled his eyes as he saw Jackson conversing the stuffed dog.

Over the past month, Jackson had implemented into the member's heads that he was some loco batshit crazy case, he was seen talking to Yogi in more than one occasion. They always threw him a disapproving look; sometimes disgusted like the one Jaebum throwing him now, he was not crazy for goodness's sake.

"I hope that things will work out for her, she's a sweet little girl. Gosh, if Chan ever knew he'd break down,"

The girl was serious, she never talked about her problems, but he could see the bruises on her arms, shoulder and the faint limp in her steps. A brave little warrior, that kid didn't speak about the bullying or abuse she was facing, but coming to a new country that you were least accustomed to was one of the hardest things ever.

The ride on the van left him with bitter thoughts, he hopes that he helped Hannah even a little bit.

...

"You never answered me, how do you know that little girl?" Jinyoung was insistent till the last minute.

"Just a random lost girl, don't worry about it," Jackson waved him off as he brushed his teeth. Jinyoung looked at him suspiciously. Calling over Jaebum to join him in interrogating him, "Hyung, Jackson is not telling me from where he knows that kid,"

That made all the group gang up on him, "Woah, wasn't there the whole silent treatment thing going on?" He was trying really hard to not break a smile at the gossipers, seriously, at times like this it was hard to hold them against all of the mistreatment.

This was his family, the reason he is living for, "Never mind about that hyung," Youngjae latched on his arm, "How does that girl know our Jackson- hyung, huh?" He freed his arm, and pinched the chubby cheeks, "Not telling, a man should have a secret or two,"

"Man, hyung, it is like I no longer know you, since when did we keep secrets from each other?!" Youngjae whined and Yugyeom joined him.

"Yeah, hyung, you are being unfair!"

"I am being unfair?" Then what about the time that he was left alone. Nobody to spend time or talk to. He rolled his eyes at him, "No I am not, it is about time that I have secrets of my own, you guys know too much about me that I'm getting worried," he laughed it off and maneuvered around the members that were blocking the door.

"Anyways, I'm hitting the bed, g'nite."

......

Days had passed since Hannah came to meet him; he was surprised to find that he was not feeling all cool. He really should go to the hospital, one night he jumped off the bed, rushing to the bathroom, his stomach felt all weird and jumbly, and he vomited out all his stomach contents.

Thankfully at that time, the members were all gathered in the living room, with music blasting their ears, so they missed Jackson slamming the door hard.

He looked into the mess he made, the smell of the vomit made him vomit even more. Sheesh, what kind of stomach bug is this.

Yogi rubbed his back, "Kid, you really need to follow up with doctor, you are getting worse, the pills are no longer effective."