A New Page

Sorry for the short Chap

...............

By the time morning came by, Jackson was suffering from sore muscles, just how far did the rabid dog chase him. The members were usually wrecking a storm, their voices going all over the place; so it was weird he couldn't hear them. Jackson rolled onto his right, forgetting about the doll that was asleep next him.

"UMF MFF-"

That snapped Jackson from his half-asleep state, but that didn't mean that made him move fast, "Sorry," he mumbled. Yogi hacked for the air that was robbed from him a minute ago, he bristled with anger and fully waked the man up with a punch that threw him off the bed.

Jackson's face hit the cold floor, "For a tiny stuffed toy, you sure are strong."

Yogi's button eyes turned menacing and red in anger, "One day, one day, Imma kill you,"

Jackson rubbed his bruised head, "Not before my illness does," He closed his mouth shut once he remembered where he was, his eyes fell on the lower bunk, which was thankfully free from Jaebum.

The older must have forgotten to wake him up. Jackson stared at the empty bed, his hands clutching his chest, and then he relaxed his grip. Weirdly, the suffocating tightness in his heart was not stinging this morning, his heart didn't ache when he realized that Jaebum was slowly forgetting his presence in the room.

It didn't hurt anymore, but what had changed, he is sure if it was a few days ago; he might have cried over the fact that the group was erasing his existence. His eyes as if a natural force was pulling it towards the Yogi, he jumped off the upper bunk, resembling a wrestler preforming his ending move.

Yogi punched Jackson's cheek one last time and held the human in what seemed like a head lock. Jackson frowned as he side eyed the dog that was throwing one arm under his head, and the other arm over his face, "Whatcha doing over there, buddy?"

"M-My arms don't reach," The blue dog whined.

"You don't say," Jackson sarcastically commented, what he wanted to say was, would you look at your size; and that would have been a bad move. What would riling the lil dog do good for?

Jackson patted the plush head and apologized, "Am sorry,"

"You better be," The pup growled, and fell stiff into his neck when the door suddenly opened.

Jaebum's head popped in, his eyebrows were up to his hair line when he saw how Jackson was sprawling on the floor like a starfish.

"Wha-, you know what? I'm not asking, just get ready we leave in five minutes."

Jackson blinked at him stupidly, before rushing out to the bathroom, "Why didn't you wake me up, hyung?!!" A whine left his mouth as he was panicking in his place, he was trying to decide what should he do first? Eat, change his clothes, or go freshen up?

"Uh, sorry; I totally forgot that you came back yesterday."

"Not helping, dude," He glared at the leader who looked sheepishly away. "Seun-ah, come here eat something quick and then go change your clothes," God bless Jinyoung; he ran over to him and the younger handed him a plate of toast, which he inhaled in matter of seconds. He burnt his tongue as he tried to gulp down the hot tea.

He felt sick for a second before it was all right again, he rose his head up, wanting to convey his thanks to his friend, but everyone, including Jaebum who joined the dining table was looking at him as if he grew an extra head.

"What?"

"Hyung, what is that thing?" Yugyeom, ever the brave soul pointed at Yogi who was awkwardly hanging off Jackson's shoulder, the Chinese member grabbed the stuffed animal and held Yogi as if he was a delicate being.