Epilogue

So I realize that the ending sucked so here is an epilouge. A lot of you have been asking for one so here you go.
Sorry that it sucks.

- 4 years later -

~ Alexis' POV ~

I sat by the edge of the pool in one of the few beach chairs we owned. Harry, Louis, Niall, and Zayn splashed around in the pool as Liam flipped burgers on the grill.

'Everything is perfect now.' I thought to myself.

Jasmine was locked away after she came back pretending to apologize to Niall. She brought my father along with her. When I saw him I honestly couldn't believe it. They shot him on sight after he shot on of the officers in the arm.

Niall has found a better girl, Courtney. She's amazing and I'm so glad that he has her.

Liam has Sophie. Louis and Eleanor are married with a 2 year old girl, Riley. Zayn and Perrie are married as well, expecting a baby boy in a few months.

Harry is single still trying to find his 'type'.

As for me I'm the best I've ever been. In a couple months I'll be off to college if the boys don't lock me into a closet to keep me from going. I've got a guy who I love to death, Brandon. He is amazing and we've been together about 3 1/2 years now.

The guys are great, the best thing that have ever happened to me. Honestly I couldn't imagine my life without them.

I'm so happy they picked me that day at the orphanage. Back then I was wishing they didn't. They helped open me up though to new experiences.

My nightmares and flashbacks are gone. I'm not afraid anymore and I never thought my life could be this happy.

........

Alexis and the boys lived a long, happy, love filled life together. Alexis and Brandon ended up with 3 kids. Her oldest son Andy and her, 2 twin daughters Jessa and Gwynne.

The boys did end up retiring from being in a band but did stuck together living all in the same neighborhood together.

Niall became a soloist. Harry owned a little bakery like he always dreamed he would when he was younger.

Louis and Liam became college professors after going to college themselves.

Zayn worked at a little daycare he and Perrie owned.

Everything worked out perfect.

And Alexis never forgot the day that she personally was the girl to be

Adopted by One Direction.

Thank you my Lovelies for being with me through this story. You guys are all absolutely amazing. I just want to say a massive thank you to all of you. I love you all so much.

~ Love always Alexis