Chapter 16

chapter is dedicated to @daynalim1

Alexis POV

Once me amd Zayn got home I went straight to the kitchen. I was starving.

I opened the fridge and grabbed the leftover chicken from yesterday that Liam made.

Harry's tasted better though.

I sat down at the bench while I waited for it to heat up when Liam walked in.

"Hey Lex! How was it at the girls?" He asked with his amazing british accent.

But I liked Harry's more.

Wait why was I thinking these things? Did I 'miss' Harry? Being able to laugh with him, and spending time with him.

I realized I did miss those things. All of those things. But I don't think those moments are coming back anytime soon.

"It was fun, thay are all really nice," I said. He nodded his head and then left the kitchen to go to a different room.

I grabbed my chicken out of the microwave and sat back down at the bench when someine I didn't expect walked in...Harry.

He didn't seem to notice me as he walked to the cupboard and grabbed a bottle of tequila.

he came over and sat in tge seat across from mine and didn't drink the alcoholic beverage, he just stared at it.

I finished my food quickly and put my plate in the sink.

I was walking out of the kitchen but stopped when I heard light crying, and I realized it was Harry.

I turned around and looked at him while he sat tgere and cried while whispering quiet sorry's.

I wanted so badly ro run over and hug him, but I couldn't. I found myself walking in the opposite direction instead.

I walked quietly to my room took a shower and went to bed.

"Hey Lex! Time to wake up," I heard Liams voice waking me up.

I liked the way Harrys voice sounded when he woke me up better, though.

"What the hell?" I said looking at the clock seeing it was 6 a-fricken clock.

Liam gave me a disapproving look. "Get up now, don't want to be late for you first day of school."

"Wait, school! You tell me now!" I saod getting a little angry.

"Yes? C'mon you'll be fibe, your uniform us hangibg in your closet," he said walking out of the room.

Is he serious right now. I rolled my eyes and walked to my closet. I opened the door to see a horrible uniform.

I hate uniforms. There was a navy blue skirt and blazer with-probably the schools-a symbol on it and a white dress shirt underneath and white tights.

You've gotta ba kidding me. I put 'my outfit' on and also slipped on my black and white converse.

As I looked around my closet once more I noticed a white jansport backpack.

I picked it up and slung it over my sholder. istepped out of my closet amd grabbed my ohone before heading downstairs.

I walked to the kitchen to see all the boys except Harry. Louis was there, finally out of his room.

I dropped my bag and ran over to him and hugged him.

"What made eyou leave you leave your room?" I asked. "Coyldnt miss your first day of 9th grade!" he said hugging me back.

"Oh yeah..school," I said frowning a little.

School wasn't exactly my favorite place and it never would be.

"Me and Niall are driving you," Louis told me.

"Actually I can't, Jasmine asked me if I could bring ger ti her work, and I told her I would. Sorry," Niall said.

Of course he couldn't come. And again its because of Jasmine. I have a feeling this is goung to be happening more an ands more.

"I'll come with you 2," Zayn said and I smiled thankfully at him.

"Well time to go or else you'll be late," Liam said. I said goodbye to him and Niall and then went outside to Louis car.

I got in the back while Louis and Zayn got in the front.

"When you get to the school, go to tge front office and tell them your name. they will give you your schedule and any other information you'll need. Also they said someone will be waiting there to show you to which class and will help you out." Louis told me.

"Alright," I said as well pulled up to a big building. the sign in frnt said Community High School.

"I'll be by at 3:00 to pick you upafter school, love you," Louis said as I got out of the car.

"Love you to," I said as I shut the door and walked torwards the school.

Other students were standing around the front of the building waiting for first bell.

I walked in the doors and followed the sign that pointed torwards the office.

I walked in and I could tell it was going ti be a long day.