Chapter 18

~ Alexis's POV ~

The rest of the day went fine except for the few little run-ins I hade with Hannah.

Louis came to pick me up from school and I was hoping Niall came to, but he was still out with Jasmine.

"Hey Louis!" I said trying to sound cheery as I sat in the front seat of his car. "Hey Lex, how was school?" he asked glancing at me from the drivers seat as he started the car.

"It was fine, I made quite a few friends," I told him. "That's good. Just friends no boyfriends right?" he asked warily.

I decided to tease him a little. "Well...theres this really cute boy and he is just so hot. The way he flips his hair is just- uh. He sat near me at lunch and kept smiling at me. I think he likes me to!" I said in one breath.

"Lex, you r not allowed to have a boyfr-" I cut him off by laughing and he just looked at me strangely.

"Louis, I'm kidding. A boyfriend isnt something on my mind." I told him honestly.

"Good," he said letting out a breath he was holding in. "So everything went good today?"

I decided not to tell him about Hannah and her little crew. "Everthing went perfect."

"Well that's a nice thing to hear," he said as we pulled into the driveway. "Hey me and the rest of the lads are going out to eat later, you up for it?"

"Yeah sure, what time are we leaving?" I wondered. "Around 7 so be ready," he told me.

"I will," I said as we walked in the door."Oh hey Niall, what's up?" I said rather loudly as I walked into the living room.

Him and Jasmine were just snogging on the couch. "Oh-uh hey?" he said as more of a question as his cheeks flammed.

Jasmine on the other hand didn't seem to care at all that I walked in in them making out. In fact she looked like she really couldn't care less.

"Hey...um are you coming out tonight with me and the rest of the lads tonight?" I really hope he says yes.

"Yeah-" Yay! He's coming! "-I'm bringing Jasmine along as well." Ohh....

"The rest of the lads are bringing there girlfriends along as well." he said.

Wait a minute. So does that mean..."Wait so you and Jasmine are dating?"

"Yeah," he said smiling and so did she as their fingers interlocked.

"Congratulations, I'm really happy for you guys." If only that sentence was true.

"Thanks," he said smiling again. "Well I'll see you two later," I said while going up to my room and changing into a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt.

'Of course she is his girlfriend' I thought to myself. I don't even know why I'm upset about it.

I mean, I should be happy for Niall, but I'm not. I don't understand why I dislike Jasmine. I don't know why he won't do anything with me anymore. I don't know why Harry hit me. I don't know why my father hated me.

I don't know. I slid down my closed and locked door and that's when I let it out.

All my emotions, everything.

The anger, the sadness, the hate, all of it.I just cried my heart out. I've built everything up inside me.

I tried to be quiet so the boys wouldn't hear me, but my crying turned into rib-shaking sobs amd it was impossible that they wouldbt be able to hear me.