Chapter 11

Alexis POV

I wouldn't trust Harry ever again. I couldn't! He broke me...

He knew everything that happened to me yet he chose to bring my past back to life.

I don't think he understands, of course he wouldn't understand.

I was sitting in my room All the boys except Harry and Liam.

The boys were sitting on my bed and I was just staring of into space thinking.

Thinking of why Harry did that, if what he said was true, if....if I really did deserve what happened to me...

I was on the verge of tears.

'No! No Lex...don't let it get to you, you are strong and you can fight this' a voice in my head said to my.

Then there was another voice, 'Everything Harry said was true! Believe it!'

'You should know that these boys don't care about you, that you just make life Harder.' I said to me.

That's when I broke. I fell to the ground and let all the tears flow freely.

I felt a hand on my shoulder but I pushed it away.

I was hurt and I couldn't stand it, thinking that what Harry said was probably true.

I looked up and felt my stomach start to churn.

I scrambled to my feet and ran towards the bathroom.

Once there I let out the disgusting fluid.

Niall was holding my hair back and all the boys were standing behind me.

Once I was done I flushed the toilet and looked back at the boys.

There was sadness and pain in there eyes.

Harry's POV

What did I do! I can't believe I did that to her.

I knew there was no chance of earning her trust back and who could blame her...

I knew her whole background and yet I chose to slap her!

I was a horrible brother/father and I deserved any of the hate I got.

I felt sick and I just wanted to die inside. It felt like someone reached in and ripped my heart out.

I felt like...like a monster.... I didn't know what to do now.

Should I go talk to lex? No, I knew shouldn't want to talk, see, or hear me.

I walked to my room and laid in my bed, not sleeping but just laying there...

Just staring at the ceiling and thinking...what have I done.