9

Hey everyone!! I thought Boyfriend by Ariana Grande was perfect!! (:
___________________________________

Now that I looked at him, Hero's piercings were more evident: the snakes bites hung on his bottom lip, paired with several rings and metal protruding from his nose. I was glad to see that I couldn't see much of his tattoos though I could spot an intricately designed flower on the back of a hand. 

Tonight, he'd worn a black leather jacket. In fact, everything he wore was black. This made him all the more scarier as his face dropped in a blank stare. He didn't look very nice. 

"Who's guarding the door?" He growled angrily. 

"No one was." The sorority girl who had pressured me to drink said. Her features were starting to distort as well as everyone else.

Hero fumed, furious at my presence. 

"There's a reason we do that. Now I've got a damn Karen I have to deal with for the rest of the night."

I wanted to say something. I wanted to stand up for myself and tell his broody, judgemental self that I was not a Karen and didn't even want to come to his lame frat, but for all intents and purposes I couldn't. My brain was too slow and my body refused to move. 

I felt like I was going to be sick. 

After a moment of silence between us all, I felt Hero's stare settle on me before I caught him in the act. The word annoyed would have been too subtle for someone like him. Suddenly, the thought, If looks could kill, came unbidden in my mind. He looked more than annoyed. He looked like he detested my very existence. 

The girl hanging on his arm must have noticed this because she tugged on him, gesturing towards a nearby staircase. 

"Come on. Let's go." She whined. 

I expected Hero to obey, to follow her like some love sick puppy, but it was the opposite. He shoved her off him. 

"Get the hell off me. Do what you want." He spit. 

With a huff, the girl stormed upstairs leaving us all in awe of what just happened. Hero, however, calmly made his way through a throng of people leaving us in the dust. 

Josephine quickly grabbed onto me, dragging us to a secluded part of the house.

Please remember to vote and comment (: