Part 3 - The First Hole!

Someone on a type of microphone was anouncing today's dinner menu as Chloe grabbed a tray and saw the disgusting food that was last in each section.

"Thank you." She told the campers and cooks who gave her the food. At least she got fresh bread to eat.

"Hey, Chloe. Over here. This is where you sit. Sit down." ZigZag moved over as Chloe sat in between him and Magnet. X-Ray facing all campers on the left and right. Opposite her was Stanley who was quickly eating his bread.

"Hey, new kid. I didn't see you dig today." X-Ray started as Chloe watched him. "So you wouldn't mind giving up your bread to somebody who did, now would ya?" He went to take her bread as she slapped his hand gently.

"Back off! It's my bread!" Chloe growled and moved her tray away from him. He didn't say another word as she dipped her bread in the things that looked like beans and tried it. She shrugged and dunked it until her first piece was gone.

"You like that crap?" Magnet asked as she nodded.

"I have had worse than this." Chloe spoke muffled because of her full mouth as the boys chuckled at her.

"So, what did they get you for?" Squid asked, looking at her.

"Let's see. Pranking a neighbor twice. Trespassing on personal property, destruction of personal property and assaulted a male police officer." Chloe told them as they looked shocked.

"Bet you killed the officer, huh?" ZigZag leaned closer to her slightly as she looked as him confused.

"Why would I kill the officer? Are you alright?" Chloe asked as he shrugged.

"Guess not." He whispered and ate some of his own food.

"You got guts, girl." Magnet smiled and patted her back proudly.

Stanley and Zero listened as they were slightly amused and shocked as they all ate in silence.

---

Later that night, everyone went into D-tent about the same time as Chloe took a seat on her cot and changed into her relaxsation clothes, under the covers so the boys couldn't see her in just two of her clothing left.

When she finished she layed down and saw Squid get into the bed to the right of her and ZigZag on her left.

"This is a nice, comfy bed." She smiled as they nodded and got ready to sleep. X-Ray turned off the lamp as they all drifted off into a sleep, except for Chloe.

---

She groaned after what felt like hours until she heard movement. She saw ZigZag moving around slightly as she tried her best to stay still and silent.

"Chloe?" He asked as her eyes widened with shock.

"Y-Yes?"

"Why are you awake?" He yawned, rubbing his heavy eyes.

"Just couldn't sleep."

"I see. Just lie on your side, close your eyes and think of some things that seem good or weird." He then moved onto his side fell back to sleep.

---

At 4:30am, the 'First Call' music went off as Chloe gasped in shock from the sudden loudness.

"Happens to us too, dear." Squid smiled as Chloe scoffed at her little nickname.

"Okay." She mummbled and put her work jumpsuit on when everyone else left the tent.

---

Pendanski whistled his whistle and yelled out.