It's Not What It Looks Like [Solangelo]

Dedication to: @ThisArtistIsAWriter
Warning: This chapter has somewhat of a relation to Sleeping Shirtless.
"You're kidding," Nico scowled.
"I'm serious, Nico. You have to do it, I need to see how much you're improving on your weight." Will's mop of blonde hair was flying all around from the wind that was coming from the open window.
"That's stupid. You don't need to know about my weight," Nico was just asked by Will to take his shirt off to see how he's doing with gaining his well-needed weight back.
"You're underweight, di Angelo. You need to gain those pounds back from all of the Underworld-y stuff." Will set down his clipboard, and walked over to Nico. He was so close, no more than inches between them, then whispered in Nico's ear, "Take off your shirt before I do it myself."
That did the trick, blushing, Nico slipped off his shirt.
Heat rushed to Will's face, clearly seeing that Nico was doing quite excellent with gaining his weight back and was indeed in shape.
"I, uh, knows this sounds like I'm making it up, but I have to measure around your waist." Will pulled a measuring tape out of a drawer of the Infirmary.
Centimeters apart, Will had wrapped his arms around the shirtless son of Hades, trying to get the measuring tape around the boy.
With their skin constantly brushing the other's, through the open window Jason Grace's face appeared.
"Whoa, uh..." Jason scrabbled for words at the sight he just encountered.
Backing away from the other, Will and Nico shouted at the same time, "It's not what it looks like!"