Happy New Years! [Jasico/Jasper-Jiper]

I don't ship Jasico, but many readers do, so... My apologies because this is more like a Jasico BrOTP.
It surprised everyone when Jason and Nico fell asleep half an hour before New Years.
Jason was desperately trying to stay awake to kiss Piper at midnight, but his eye lids kept getting heavy.
Everyone was invited at Camp Half-Blood to celebrate the New Years, the Romans, the Hunters, and even the Amazons.
Nico wanted to go nowhere near the Hunters, and made Frank promise to hold Hazel's hand or kiss her when around the Hunters.
Annabeth and Percy were dancing most of the night, but suddenly disappear underwater a few minutes before midnight.
Leo was the DJ, and was in charge of music of which was blasting out of the speakers the Hermes cabin provided.
Reyna was making small talk with Katie Gardner from the Demeter cabin by the snack table, helping Katie avoid the Stoll brothers.
Speaking of which, the Stoll brothers were nowhere to be found, and at the moment- Camp Half-Blood wanted to keep it that way.
Jason and Nico were snoozing off on the grass, Nico snoring quietly with his head in Jason's lap.
Jason, with his back against a tree, rubbed his eyes.
Piper sat down next to him, and kissed his cheek, "Hey Sparky."
Jason yawned, "When is midnight?"
"In a few minutes. I heard that Percy and Annabeth were caught sneaking another kiss underwater." Piper smirked.
Jason let out a tired laugh, then looked at the son of Hades who was sleeping in his lap.
"Nico... He likes guys, right?" Piper asked.
For a second, Jason panicked and felt wide awake, "Wha-?"
"Daughter of Aphrodite." Piper smiled, "It's amazing how he looks so young in his sleep," she continued, changing subject.
"Wait, so you're not gonna tell anyone?" Jason asked.
"Nah, that's his story to tell-" Piper began, but Leo's voice into the microphone interrupted her.
"Ten!" Leo announced, Jason smiled and shook Nico awake.
"Nine!" The crowd continued, Nico mumbling something like Dad, five more minutes; the Underworld can wait.
"Eight!" Nico rubbed his eyes.
"Seven!" Jason gave Nico one last shove, and grabbed Piper's hand.
"Six!" Nico yawned and opened his eyes, then realized what was happening.
"Five!" Piper and Jason joined in on the counting.
"Four!" Nico joined in, slightly less eager.
"Three!" Piper placed a hand on Jason's cheek.
"Two!" Jason pressed his lips against Piper's, and ruffled Nico's hair with a free hand.
"One! Happy New Year!"
Fireworks were shot into the sky, each one spelling something different-
'Happy New Years!' -was one.
'All da ladies luv Leo!' -was another.
And finally, the Stoll brothers appeared by Leo on the DJ stand, and smiled at the last fireworks, 'Travis and Connor rule, Percy drools!'
My last update of 2014, Happy New Years Eve and New Years everyone!