5 things PART1

1. He is a great cook.
So Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, and Nico were hanging out in Cabin 3, watching Finding Nemo for the 6th time that week. "I'm boorreed!" Nico complained. "Me too!" Annabeth agreed. "I'm huunnggeerryy!" Percy complained. "Me too!" Thalia agreed. "Annabeth? Make me a sandwich?" Percy asked. "Me too, Annie?" Thalia asked. "No, I'm not making you guys sandwiches...AND DONT CALL ME ANNIE!" "We can have a cook-off?" Nico suggested. Everyone was shocked that Nico was say, or even think that. "Yeah, I like that idea, well, I like it better then me making sandwiches." Annabeth said.
And they were off to the Big House's kitchen.
*2 HOURS LATER*
"Thanks again, Frank, for putting out the fire." Annabeth said. "Well, after a awhile, you get used to putting out flames when you hang out with Leo." He said as he left. "Well, let's cross out Percy. I do not want to eat burned blue cake." Thalia said. "Agreed." Nico agreed. "Well, let's see what we have! We have apple pie from Annabeth." Percy announced. They all took a bite. They spit it out as soon as they got a taste. "That was NOT a apple pie." Thalia exclaimed. Nico was too busy trying to wash to taste out of his mouth by running to the fridge, grabbing a water bottle, and dumping it on his face, aiming for his mouth. Percy was too busy trying to convince Annabeth that her 'pie' was great, but was having a hard time since he was trying to convince himself too. "Okay, next we have Thalia. Who made...muffins?" Percy asked. "They were supposed to be cupcakes..." Thalia murmured. They all took a bite. "Well, it's not great, but not as bad as Annabeth's." Nico reasoned. "Okay, now, I'm scared to try Nico's, what did you put in it? Poison?" Percy joked. They all took a bite out of Nico's pasta. "Well- OH MY GODS! Nico, what did you put in this?! This is delicious!" Thalia asked. "Di Angelo family secret recipe. My mom taught it to Bianca before she died, then Bianca taught it to me...before she died...." Nico explained. Everyone knew Bianca was still a touchy subject for Nico. Percy decided to drop the subject. "Well, it looks like we have a winner." He said.
From then on, when Percy, Annabeth, or Thalia were hungry, they would go to Nico. Much to his annoyance, but deep down, he enjoyed how they loved his cooking.