Almost Everybody

IM SO SORRY! I have been suffering from writer's block, but I got this idea from acting in the mirror, it may be sad, just a warning

The seven and others were gathered around the mess hall table, on the Argo II. Everyone was either frowning, scowling, or just staring off into space. This maybe they're last day. Because, today was the day. The day they were off to fight Gaea and her army. 

Just several days ago, Reyna, Nico, and Coach Hedge brought the Athena Parthenos to Camp Half-Blood with not a second to lose, joining the greeks and romans making their army against Gaea. Demigods, good cyclopes, Ms. O'Leary, and anybody that was willing to help as just outside the Argo II, waiting for orders.

Percy stared off to space. Thinking, "Today might just be my last day. I may never see my mom agian. I may never see Chiron, or Dad, or the gods again. I may never see my home, or Camp Half-Blood again. I may never see my friends again. Worst of all, I may never see Annabeth again".

Everyone knew that they were outnumbered. Everyone knew after today, things would never be the same again. Almost everybody gave up hope. Almost everybody.

Nico cleared his throat. Nobody seemed to noticed. Nico was trying hard, so hard... to stifle his laughter. And failed. He didnt just laugh, he was laughing. Everyone was shocked, not only would it be a miralce to see Nico smiling, but laughing? And now? At a time like this?

Nico was laughing so hard, he would let out a snort every now and then. He was laughing so hard that he was crying. Everyone looked like they were just punched. Nico would try to control his laughter, and fail once more. He bented over, gripping his stomach, laughing like a mad man. He would try to look up, look at one of their faces, and start laughing harder.

His laughter died down after few minutes. Nico then stood up, and said, "Well, if you losers are gonna give up now, go ahead, I'm going to try and find the people I've been trying to get away from for last few years of my life, the people who never gave up when things got tough, the people who had the most bravery and courage I ever seen, the people who are apparently not in this very room, because those people would be outside kicking the bad guy's butt. See ya, dorks!"

That was just the speach "those people' needed.