Saving Heroes The Heroic Way

So I was ranting to my friend who isn't in the fandom, and she's doesn't know what I'm talking about. So here's what I said in one sentence:
"Let's just imagine if everyone was sleeping on the Argo II, Jason was on guard until a monster hits him with a brick (Brason, you guys), and the monster captures everyone and places them in cages of some sort, and the gang is trying to escape because the monster is trying to hijack the Argo II, and all of a sudden: Nico shows up in a fake mustache and a Pizza Hut uniform, holding a pizza box and he just says 'Pizza delivery!' And the monster is just like 'Alright, who ordered pizza?!' And so the monster leans over to check out the pizza to make sure it isn't a weapon, and Nico just shoves the steaming hot pizza in the monsters face, then the other monsters grab Nico from behind, Nico lifts up his legs; kicks the monster with pizza all over his face, then steps hard on one of the monsters that's holding him's foot and as the monster bends over in pain, Nico knees it in the face, and with that knee round kicks the other monster that was holding him, then pulls out his sword and just kills the monsters, then tosses the keys to the cages to Jason (who has a giant lump on his head caused by the brick) and just says 'Don't any of you say anything about the mustache,'"
I was out of breath when I finished explaining it, I'm sorry it sucks.