||Iwazumi||

Jealous kisses

I was sitting next to Oikawa laughing at something when my boyfriend Hajime grabs me by the back of my shirt dragging me. I look at Oikawa confused and he just shrugs. I let him drag me around to the back of the school and throw me into the wall.

I cough a bit from the impact but im not given much time to catch my breath before he forces his lips onto my own. I'm shocked at first but return the kiss after a short second. Haji Is being rougher than usual, not that i mind. I feel his hands trail up my waist and too my back as he pulls me in closer too him. He pulls my waist so close to him that i have to grab onto his shirt to not fall.

We pull apart for air both of us panting and huffing, I look up at him as he rest his forehead on mine. "What....What...was...That...About?" I ask inbetween breaths.

He Looks at me in a way i see so rarely, there's a hunger and passion i don't even see out of him when we do the dirty. He pulls away slightly just to crash his lips onto mine again. I don't complain, grabbing onto his arms and pulling on his shirt. He slides his hands down to my thighs and I guides me to jump up so i wrap my legs around his waist as he pushes my back against the wall. He continues to abuse my lips pulling away for brief seconds to catch a little more air.

Oikawa P.o.v

I smirk as Iwa~chan drags Y/n away from me. I knew he woul get jelly as soon as she started laughing as hard as she did. She had her legs in my lap as a platonic sign of affection she frequently does, but that and how happy she was set off his jelousy.

Mastukawa comes up to me and asks "Where is Iwazumi taking y/n? Hes missing practice"

"Iwa~chan got jelly" I say with a smirk

Mastukawa raises a brow and says "ew" before walking away.

y/n p.o.v

Haji and i had been making out for awhile now and i think practice is about to end so i pull away burying my face in his neck. He wraps his arms around me in a hug as I unwrap my legs from his waist.

I know what this was, It was Haji confirming i still loved him, He was jealous. I wanna make him say it tho.

I pull away and cup his cheeks with my hands before placing many quick kisses all over his face.

"Haji, Babe. You know i love making out with you, but it is so unlike you to miss practice for that. Are you okay?" I ask trailing my right hand from his cheek to over his shoulder as he leans into the touch of my left hand.

"I..." he adverts his gaze to the floor saying " I was jealous"

I smile at him wrapping both arms around his neck and placing my head on his chest. "I love you"

He places one hand in my hair to keep my head on his chest and the other on my waist burying his head in my hair, mumbling "I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonus:

Haji and i returned to the gym to help them clean up. Oikawa comes up to Haji and slaps his back, "you were gone a long time Iwa~Chan, I hope you two had fun" he says with a wink and a smirk before walking away to go change.

"OI! Iwazumi! Dont fucking ditch practice to go makeout!!"

I giggle as a bunch of other similar comments are made. I kiss Haji's cheek and say "I'm gonna head home, my parents are gone for the weekend if u wanna stop by"

He nods and kisses my forehead with a slight smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
642 words, Sorry that was so short