He ended up laughing once he gulped down the bite that he took and Jiya just looked around the room slightly getting shy at his teasing then once her eyes met him again, a silence fell between then and the atmosphere grew serious enough to make her feel it as a difficult task to gulp down her own saliva.

"Do you think that he...could possibly...never return someday?" Jin gathered his courage and asked this dreadful question that has been keeping him on edge for years on end. A possibility which was a nightmare that under no condition he wanted to see it becoming reality.

She avoided his eyes evidently placed in a difficult spot and then proceeded to give him an answer that he was expecting. " I am sorry, I am not really allowed to speak of the condition of my patient without his consent."

"Next time please just lie to me. Okay?" He told her and Jiya nodded her head feeling sorry towards him as well as feeling pity for Jimin that was her patient.

How scary can someone's mind be? How out of control can your own self get? That's something she knew in theory but he was living it and there was not much she could do to help him.

---time skip---

You and Jimin were seating at the back seat of his van while DongMin was driving, finally having left the set to return home after hours of work. Hours which had gotten you more exhausted than you already were, considering the fact that you didn't manage to get that glimpse of rest after all.

"Where should I drop you Y/n? Is it okay at the metro station? There are cabs around there so you may find one quickly to get you home." DongMin broke the silence that had taken over the vehicle as soon as you had entered, which Jimin visibly exhausted having leaned to the window and closed his eyes and you at the next seat with your hands on your knees and legs closed, feeling as if you were before an exam or something.

"You aren't dropping her anywhere. She has to report what she kept notes of today first." Jimin spoke before you manage to reply and even though his eyes were closed, you felt as if he was being strict.

"Well...I...noted your behavior while acting and...some stuff...here and there." You replied, feeling already nervous as you weren't sure if whatever you had taken notes of had anything to do with what he was expecting you to notice and note down.

"Aish seriously. " He snapped suddenly and turned around grabbing the notebook that was resting over your bag which was placed between the two of you.

He opened it and scrolled through the pages with an intense gaze then he closed it and threw the notebook with force at the front, making it hit the front glass of the vehicle and fall somewhere at the front seat.

"Where the heck was your mind all day? Were you even paying attention all day?!" He scolded you with a state tone of voice that even though wasn't high it was still intimidating and irritating, yet for the moment you felt too tired to get mad at him for getting mad at you.

"I am sorry, I really noted whatever I thought was worth to be noted. I don't even know what exactly were you asking me to look out for." You admitted bravely while locking eyes with him.

He stared at you for some seconds without saying anything back, thing that got you a bit uncomfortable for a second but soon he looked away and crossed his arms over his head making you think that his way of irritation over the fact that you hadn't kept good notes, was over.

"Go ahead DongMin, You won't be stopping anywhere. Miss ' I don't know what I am doing' and ' I  think I can get away with this lightly' won't be leaving my house tonight." He stated, making DongMin look at him through the mirror with a shocked expression that matched yours.

"What? No! But I have work to go to."You argued instinctively, now feeling your nerves rising despite the tiredness.

"Work? The only work you should be focused on is this! I am wasting my time for your skillless self and you dare talk back!"He gave you a side glance as his eyebrow rose to create a threatening gaze that managed to make you lose your tail of arguments for an instant.

"I will do better tomorrow. I swear." You tried to take his mood on better grounds despite the fact that you had the urge to argue with him way too much at that moment.

"Did you started reading the books I gave you?"

"Em...I didn't have the chance yet-"

"Then you will stay with me till you actually get out of this day, having learned something. End of discussion." Jimin didn't let you finish your sentence making you scoff at his attitude and throw your eyes towards DongMin which he slightly glanced at you and then shook his head as if to let you know that it would be better to not go against his words.

Oh, God! Miss Kwan is gonna kill me for not showing up for my shift.

You thought before sinking on your seat, extremely troubled with the situation.

---To be continued...