Chapter 74 - Second Guessing 🍋

Beginne am Anfang

"Yeah but when are we at our weakest? I figured that's why they were targeting UA? Those kids are hero's in training if they wipe them out or try and attack them the next generation of hero's will be gone." I said watching hawks drop his pants and boxers.

"I think there's more to it than that." Hawks said stepping into the tub. "Plus I don't believe the information Dabi gave you for a second." Hawks grunted as he lowered his body into the tub.

His wings awkwardly hung out the side as he tried to position himself better. I couldn't help but laugh at how much trouble he was having just trying to fit into the tub. I climbed over him and gave him a quick kiss.

"I can hop out if you don't have enough room." I chuckled.

He quickly grabbed my waist pulling me back down onto him so I couldn't get out. "Okay so this seemed a lot sexier in my head." Hawks laughed awkwardly as his wings were now hooked over the side of the tub not letting him get any lower.

"Why do you even have a bath tub when you can't even fit in it." I laughed.

"The house came with it alright, stop picking on me." He laughed with me.

Before I could make another joke he pulled me in for a kiss tightening his grip on my waist. I sat up on him brining my legs up along side him.

I pulled back from the kiss slightly "We gotta be super quiet if we do it in here. My mums sleeping here remember." I whispered onto his lips as I pressed them back together.

Hawks hands ran down from my waist past my hips and to the back of my thighs bringing them closer to him. I moved my hands from his chest up over his shoulders. The water in the tub swished around as we moved. Hawks let go of one of my thighs and reach down between my legs. I let out a moan breaking the kiss when I felt his fingers brush past my opening.

"And you were worried about me being loud." He whispered.

I grinded up against his hand and felt him push two fingers in. I bit down on my bottom lip trying to be quiet as I flung my head back. I bounced on his fingers as the water started to lap at the sides of the tub.

I felt down into the water between hawks legs until I grabbed hold of his package. I started to pump it under the water. He removed his fingers from me and pulled my hips to line himself up. I sat upright more and guided him into me.

I moaned through my closed mouth as Hawks also let out a moan. Our bodies just felt like they were made for each other. I lent forward and started to kiss him again. Hawks awkwardly tried to thrust himself into me but his wings hooked over the tub limited his movements.

I chuckled in the kiss and pushed him firmly against the tub. "How about I do the work this time." I said against his lips.

I positioned myself up onto my knees more so I could bob up and down. The faster I went the more the water jumped around the tub. Eventually the water had started to spill over the sides collecting in little pools around the tub.

Hawks knew I had already finished and I could tell he was about to follow.

"(F/N), I'm ..." Hawks said before I quickly jumped off him and out of the tub in a panic.

He grabbed himself and finished himself off in the tub while also looking at me slightly confused.

"Condom." I said quietly rolling my eyes.

"Oh shit, sorry." Hawks smiled.

It's like he's trying to get me pregnant again...

"You didn't get any in me did you?" I asked slightly worried.

"Well not the last bit no," he said still trying to be quiet.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "What do you mean not the last bit? What other bit was there?" I asked confused.

He awkwardly tried to hop out of the tub shaking his wings as he did. "Well you know how guys get that pre ..." Hawks said before I darted out of the bathroom.

I looked through the calendar trying to remember when I had my last period.

I let out a sigh of relief when I noticed I was due for mine in a couple of days.

So I shouldn't be ovulating so there should be no chance of a baby right? Dani would be so proud to know I've started to keep track of this.

I grabbed a towel and got dried and changed into my pyjamas. Hawks eventually came in with his boxers on.

"You okay?" He asked climbing into the bed with me.

I rubbed my forehead, "Yeah, we really need to be careful though." I sighed.

"Sorry babe, I just can't control myself around you. Plus I was worked up about the whole Dabi thing." He said also letting out a sigh.

"It's okay." I said quietly.

I really want to tell him what happened but I just don't want to make him angry, not tonight... what if it turns out I kissed Dabi for no reason...

We were both about to go to sleep when our phones when off.

It was Endeavor.

Everyone, Make yourselves available next Wednesday 6am, meeting at the Endeavor agency.

This was it, the final showdown was right around the corner...