Part 7

Like a snake lying dormant in a bush observing its prey, waiting for the perfect moment of inattention to make it its own, so is Fear always watching our heart, waiting for our weaknesses to expose themselves, waiting for the appropriate moment to attack and overcome us. It comes to destroy and control, concur your mind and spirit until you feel weak, later on inviting other foes to gain complete power over your soul. By now, you have probably heard a million motivational speakers saying Fear is not real, that it is a fruit of your subconscious and a fruit of your imagination, but is it? Although you were told the contrary, Fear is real; it isn't a simple fruit of your imagination. We don't erase Fear from our hearts as if it were an imaginary friend; we overcome and chase it away.

Fear resides in all of us, always lurking and waiting for an opportunity to emerge out of the darkness and destroy everything it sees in its path. Having enough power to turn a warrior into a lamb, Fear swiftly attacks humans at regions that are most painful to them, which will inevitably create doubt and confuse your spirit. Under its influence, Fear makes you believe that you are weak, that you are not good enough, paralyzing your feet, mind, and dreams. Nevertheless, that doesn't mean you cannot overcome it. Although powerful, it is not invincible.

Although born with it, a certain number of people have overcome these fears we all have implemented in ourselves, and after concurring them, obtained the title of a titan. People who were brave enough to fail until they succeeded, fell so much they lost any sense of pride and decided to eat dirt because they understood they would have to sweat to obtain their daily bread. These people weren't born strong, but after each war,  after every situation life threw at them, they gained enough strength to vanquish all the fears that laid in their hearts. Dealing with them one at a time, titans overcame Fear by concurring them, realizing that they were stronger, believing nothing is too big or too small for them to accomplish, and that by accepting that it was not over until they won. They became so strong that whenever a feeling of Fear would settle in their hearts, they would instantly chase them away, having enough power to do so.

Like titans, we can also overcome all these fears tormenting our hearts, the Fear of failure, believing we are not good enough or unable to accomplish all that our predecessors have done. Paulo Coelho once said, "There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure." So many of us have great dreams that lay dormant in us but are kept hidden and don't flourish because we fear that we may not be able to accomplish them and Having been filled with so much negative energy from our surroundings, we accepted that we were not good enough and were meant to be average.

Titans aren't strong because they want to; they are strong because they need to. In order to continually chase that Fear that comes knocking at their door, they have to keep their heads up and never look back. Knowing the path ahead will be tough; they keep moving forward because they understand nothing on earth is given. They choose to carry their crosses, accept their mistakes, and move forward, knowing that the future is undetermined.

You are not supposed to leave your dreams at home tucked under a pillow when you get up in the morning; that's not who you were wired to be; your human spirit doesn't care about the economy, it doesn't care bout your past, your human spirit says "whats our command for tomorrow ? what do you want to create?". Your human spirit isn't keeping score; your brain is keeping score because it is designed to keep you safe. Your soul and initiation are designed to make you soar. Your mind will always tell you to step back because you can fall, So you have to be willing to play between your brain and your soul, and on some days, you just have to listen to your soul and accept that you are incredible.

In life, only three things can happen you either jump and fly, or you will jump and fall on something soft, or you will fall on something hard; Either way, you will get back up.