author's note

a/n: hello everyone!👋🏼

First of all, I would like to thank all of you for reaching the end!

Thank you for being with Maddie and her journey!💕✨

I always tell you guys this, but I cannot stress enough my gratitude that you have taken the time to read a story that I had wrote. Thank you also for waiting and bearing with me for the updates. I know I don't update fast enough, but I try.

Thank you also for your encouraging words, it always makes me happy when you guys liked the story and the hard work really pays off!

On other matters, these are the other stories of the series so make sure you also check them out!

FIRST BOOK

The Alpha Broke the Omega

*I lost the image of the cover photo lol

Synopsis:

"Will you reject me?" I ask, ignoring the lump that was forming in my throat. I fought the tears that were threatening to fall. Don't cry, please Hannah, don't cry.

His green eyes looked like orbs of ice that stared straight through me. A sadistic smirk pulls up his lip and he puts his arm on my right side, blocking my escape route. "Reject you? That's an easy escape, don't you think?" his voice was as cold as his eyes, as his heart. "The moon goddess gave me you and I'll simply pay her for her kindness." his tone was laced with venom, hatred and disgust. "If she thinks that I can ever accept an Omega as my mate, she's damned wrong."

THIRD BOOK

The Perfect Luna

Synopsis:

Hazel, daughter of a powerful Alpha, grew up trained to be the perfect Luna. Rebellious as she was, she hoped that she would not be an Alpha's mate. However, life had other plans for her when she meets Archer, Alpha of Luna Flumine.

Yes, Archer West. Famed Alpha for being a serious, strong and successful leader at such a young age. Archer West who had a baggage.

FOURTH BOOK

Lost Wolf

Synopsis:

Synopsis:

Cassian, Alpha of the Caelum, the strongest pack of the east is losing hope. He had been searching for his mate who seems to not exist. All he has are dreams of short glimpses of a girl calling for him.

Just as he is about to give up, in the most unexpected place, the familiar yet strange scent hits him and he is met with the most beautiful pair of eyes he had ever seen.