ᥴꫝꪖρꪻꫀ᥅ ᗱᦲ

The Love of Circumstances

The fifteen year old stood in front of the nineteen year old, whom was fanning out her dress.

The day fore this one, was the day of the marriage of Duchess Sila Araceil and Former Queen Consort of England, now Lady Catherine Howard.

Sila did not ever see-or invited her aunt and uncle to the wedding of hers along with Catherine's.
The wedding was a simple in Catellfollit de la Roca.
After the marriage, itself, they both went through the town.

After that night of having a "moon" they drunk mead and honey alcohol.

But then went to Italy, Venice as well as Florence.

The couple had a wild time.

And not just venturing out.

But after a mouth of traveling, the couple returned to the unwieldy cottage.

Then they spent the rest of their lives in that cottage of growing old together.

They adopted eight children through their entire lives.

Leigh, who was sixteen along with fro Japan heritage but lived in Scotland since she was two. The couple adopted her when Sila was twenty and Catherine was twenty-four.

Then a year after that, they adopted a seven year old Balthazar fro Portugal, which when he grew older would have protected his mothers and siblings fro anything.

Then a year after that, the two parents and two children adopted a one year old Luca. She was fro Naples. Which grew up to be a ball of light. And eventually married the 1st. Baron Mary Seymour.

Then three years after that was the family of now just four for Leigh left to live her life by herself, happily in Japan, the family went to Russia solely to travel but found little Ilya and couldn't resist. To then grow up to be the first female pastor in Spain.

The couple thought they were complete with all their children.
They were wrong...

For five years after that, they come across a three month old in Australia, named Anna to then went on to become, Queen Consort of England. She married James VI and I of Scotland, when she was fourteen. The couple lived with mirth together.

Then it was just them.
The couple.

They lived all their lives with one another.

'Til Sila died when She was forty-nine.

Not of a disease or anything, but of a drowning.
The drowning of a ankle deep water.

By their cottage in fact.
Merely seven miles away.

So there she died without her love nor her family to tell them.

I won't say much but I'll say this,

She died under suspicious circumstances...

Oh, but anyways.