Leo has both kinds of days. He has days where he knows he's happier than he has been for most of his teenage life, and then he has days where every small thing irritates him; where it all makes him want to snap at everyone. Leo's feelings confuse him. Really, they've always confused him but suddenly it feels like something he can't fathom - something growing inside him that makes him want to hate himself. Leo isn't sure about a lot of things on most days, but what he is totally sure of is that he doesn't want Ray to go through this. He can't have Ray put up with this and come out on the other end of their friendship hating him for this. Leo closes his eyes and puts his head down. Then Leo thinks of Ray. Ray and his caring smile. Ray and his 'I'm always here for you' attitude to practically all problems. Ray and his constant, heartwarming habit of always being there for Leo. Leo can't help as the tears start falling down his cheeks, can't help thinking that he has no right to make Ray care so much for him. Sure; they've known each other for years now and they're best friends and Leo is definitely falling in love with him but how can Leo ask so much from one person? Leo's breath hitches as he finally opens his eyes. His vision is still a bit glossy from crying and his whole table is marked with those tiny specs of teardrops that get left behind when you've finished crying. Leo sighs. He doesn't understand what to do; doesn't understand how to stop sabotaging everything around him. Leo thinks that maybe he sabotages himself the most.