Chapter 6 Tutoring or Dating?

When Becka saw that her and Zaire's room were side by side, she stood there blushing shyly and Payeton gave her a wink. 

Tyler was busy rolling his eyes and sighing heavily with his hands folded across his  chest, when he happened to glance over at Scott who looked equally displeased.

 'But, why?' Tyler thought to himself.

Zaire broke the silence by handing them the tutoring schedule that they were warned to adhere to or they would be sent home. After being briefed, everyone left to go unpack their belongings in their room. 

When Becka was about to walk off, Zaire offered to carry her suitcase for her while they strolled slowly and chatted.

"I'm sorry that my grandfather went behind my back and prepared all of this without discussing it with you guys first, but I hope you're not overwhelmed or feel burdened by his gesture" Zaire said. 

"No I'm not overwhelmed, but to say I was not surprised would've been an understatement" Becka said while smiling. 

"To say I'm not glad that he went ahead and prepared this trip  would've been an understatement" Zaire continued. 

"Really? You seem so invested in us matriculating to the 11th grade" she continued. 

"Well it's a win win situation on my part" he continued while chuckling. 

"Win, win?" Becka inquired while rising her eye brow slightly.

"Yeah win win" he continued while holding her hand and interlocking their fingers. 

"Meaning?" Becka asked rhetorically. 

He stopped suddenly as he turned to face her.

"Meaning, helping you guys to study is just another way for us to spend more quality time together. Your friends are just here because they are connected to you" he confessed.

"Thanks for volunteering to help us first" she continued pretending that she didn't understand what he was saying.

"How could I call myself your boyfriend if I couldn't offer my assistance willingly?" he inquired.

"Well you're right about that. I'm glad that I had met someone like you" she said before kissing him on the cheek.

Her gestured made him blush, but he didn't say anything so they remained in silence after that.

When they arrived at their rooms a few seconds later, he handed her the luggage and told her that he would see her later around lunch time. 

She nodded and then turned around to pull her door feeling a little disappointed as she was expecting a little teaser to set the mood.

While swiping her key card, she thought to herself that maybe she was not attractive enough because she was just wearing a burnt orange wedge shoes, blue jeans shorts and a white off-the-shoulder blouse with short sleeves.

When she was about to enter the room, she felt Zaire hugging her from behind as he rested his head on her shoulder. 

He then started to kiss her neck trailing from behind her ear until he reached her collar bone. 

He turned her around to face him and with lust in his eyes started to make out with her passionately as they made their way inside and the door closed behind them.

"Zaire...." she whispered in his ear while he was kissing her neck.

He laid her gently on the couch.