Chapter 18 Heart to Heart

Zaire ran his hands on her thighs slowly as it moved under her gown and then into her underwear. He squeezed her bottom as he pulled her closer to him as the biting and sucking on his neck made him horny. 

He then started to put hickeys on her neck and breast which were now showing. Becka used her hands to rub behind his ear and the back of his neck. 

They started to kiss passionately as he played with her nipples and pinched them slightly; she could feel his erect penis rubbing against her vagina through his pants as she sat on top of him.While they were making out, she pulled away suddenly and covered her mouth quickly. 

"Are you alright?" he inquired as he moved himself into a sitting position. 

She got off him now, but seeing that he was deeply concerned, she just nodded to show that she was ok. 

He held onto her shoulders.

"Answer me! I don't need a cover up answer! Are you ok?" Zaire exclaimed. 

"I said I'm....." but before she could finish her sentence, she got up and ran towards the bathroom. 

Zaire went after Becka, but she closed the door behind her and turned on the pipes. He could hear her vomiting but even though he knocked on the door and told her to let him in, she ignored him. 

Becka came out 20 minutes later.

"I'm ok.....I just ate some seafood at my aunt's house and it hasn't digested yet" she  said while approaching him. 

He was still staring at her as she proceeded to walk pass him. 

"So this morning it was the journey..........When you were at your aunt's house it was the stories of the past........And now it's the seafood you ate?" he inquired while leaning against the wall. 

"I'm going to go to bed first" she said as she proceeded to walk away again. 

"The doctor will be here shortly" Zaire said while walking pass her.

 His hands were folded across his chest now. 

"I told you that I was ok" Becka said.

She then pulled him to sit beside her on the couch. 

"Do you have anything you want to tell before the doctor gets here?" he inquired while making eye contact with her.

Before she could answer, his phone rang and he answered it. He then walked towards the door. A minute later, he returned with the doctor who he introduced as Dr. Zin. He then told the doctor to test her thoroughly before kissing Becka on her cheek.

 "I'm going to step out for a while" he whispered in her ear. 

"Where are you going?" she inquired as she held onto his hand. 

"I'm going to the chairman's residence, apparently I've been summoned" he whispered in her ear again. 

He then proceeded to kiss her lips but she moved her face quickly and covered her mouth. She then ran off to the bathroom once more and closed the door behind her. She turned on the pipes again. 

"Check her thoroughly and leave the results with her" Zaire instructed Dr. Zin as he turned to face her. 

 He then left the house.

Zaire arrived at his grandfather's house an hour later as he stopped by the boardwalk to clear his thoughts. He went straight to his grandfather's study as he and Scott were already waiting for him in the room.