Why god is harsh on her?

"Khud pe bharosa rakhna seekho, chahe koyi rakhe ya na rakhe
Jo khud pe atoot vishwas rakhta hai na, wo zindagi me kuch bhi hasil kardega"....happr reading😊.

It was early 3.00 in the morning and mishti got up as she was feeling thirsty. While on her way to kitchen, she saw that abir's room light was still on... She was surprised as the maximum hour till abir would be up is 1.00am... Out of curiosity, she opened his room door, which was unlocked from inside. And she saw that her man was fallen asleep on the study table itself.

She sighed and went near him.. When she was about to wake him up to make him sleep on the bed, her eyes fell on the laptop on which a nervous system picture was there..... Mishti took the laptop and saw that he was reading a mail.. And when she checked, it was from Dr. Vidya.... Then mishti understood that abir was studying her report.

Her eyes became moist thinking, "bir ne mere liye apna kaam chod ke meri report padh raha tha?... Woh mere liye itna kucch kar raha hai... Lekin, kya yeh sab me deserve karti hu?.. I mean maine uska proposal bhi indirectly tukra diya.. But, he didn't question me and still continue to think about me... Yaar khanaji, mujhe itna unlucky kyu banaya?.. I mean me kitni unfortunate hu na ki me uska pyaar ko aazma bhi nahi sakti...".

She slowly closed the laptop and she made abir wake up... He opened his eyes,
A : mishti, Tu abhi tak soyi nahi?
M : me so jaaungi.. Tum uto... Waha bed pe so jaao.. Warna body pain aa jaayegi...

Since, abir was still in sleepy mood, he just moved from study chair to bed and slept.
Mishti placed the blanket over him, switched on the bed light and started to leave.. But, suddenly she turned towards him, bent near him and placed a soft kiss on his temple saying, "ajeeb rajvansh... Love you".
Abir smiled even in his sleep by her touch... Mishti smiled looking at him and then she left to sleep in her room.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Next day morning, mishti prepared rajma chawal for abir, after turning the kitchen into a messy room... Abir came to kitchen to prepare food and saw the condition of the kitchen... And he understood that mishti has experimented on her cooking skills... He opened the vessels with food to see what disaster she has made... But, he was surprised to witness the rajma and chawal... Mishti was observing him from outside the kitchen. He tasted rajma and the only word that escaped his mouth was, 'wah!!'.

Mishti smiled and came to him,
M : kaisa hai ajeeb rajvansh?.
A : mishti, Tu kitchen me kyu aayi?... Aur yeh kya haal banaake rakhi hai? Jaake nahaale....
M : pehle bataaona... Kaise bana hai yeh rajma chawal..
A : hmm.. It's yummy mishti.. Kaise kiya yeh chamatkar?
M : sab baba ajeeb rajvansh ki kripa hai.
Both chuckled.

Mishti came after freshening up...by then abir had cleaned the kitchen.. Both had breakfast...
A : mishti, aaj me thoda late aaunga... Tu khake so ja..
M : kyu bir?... Kaha jaa rahe ho?
A : ek operation hai mishti.. As an intern I need to be there to learn more.
M : ok bir... Take care.. Khana pack karke du kya?
A : nahi re.. Mujhe nahi pata me kab khana khaunga..

M : jab time milega na kha lena... Warna health issues ho jaayegi.
A : ab mujhe doubt ho raha hai ki doctor me hu ya Tu hai?
M : ajeeb rajvansh, duniya ke liye hi Tu doctor hai.. Mere liye tu sirf mere bir hai.
Abir smiled at how she expresses her right on him.
A : okk.. Medicine le le aur aaram karo..
M : ok bir.. Bye.
He bid bye to her and left for the hospital.

It was afternoon and mishti was getting bored... So, she called her mamma rajshri...
M : hello mamma...
R : arey mishti... Kaisi ho beta?.. Khana khaya na?.. Kaha hai abir?.
M : mamma... Sab teek hai yaha... Waha pe?.
Suddenly door bell rang,
M : mamma, ek minute.. Koyi aaya hai.. Me dekh ke aati hu.