Exposing her....

"kehte hai ki jab mann lagaake kisi kaam ko karte hai tho, success zarur milta hai.... Lekin, koyi yeh kyu nahi kehta ki agar mann lagaane ke baadh bhi success nahi mili tho, issue kya hai?....."....happy reading😊.

The clock hit exact 6.00pm..... Abir was pacing the floor in tension and the door bell rang..... He took a long sigh and prayed to his partner khanaji to save him..... Then, he opened the door.... Ivanka was standing at the door, smiling, rather smirking.... Abir didn't give any expression and came inside.....

Ivanka stepped inside his home, and the large painting on the wall, with "mishbir house" written on it welcomed her.... Ivanka read it loud, "mishbir?.... Abir, what is mishbir means?.... Oh, I guess, it's your and your girlfriend's name together.... Before marriage only, she has become part of this home?.... Not bad abir.... You are too advanced than I thought..... I think, you both are in live in relationship....".

Abir didn't respond to her.... She came and stood in front of him, "and today is her last day in this home..... After seeing the video, she will never enter this so called mishbir house".

Seeing abir not interested in her, she came close to him.... He stepped back, "don't you dare coming close to me!!".
She stepped towards him, "oh....in my birthday party, you came so close to me Mr.Abir rajvansh... Don't forget that.... Also, we both are gonna be couple.... So, some romance is obvious na?".

Soon, she pinned him to wall.... She slowly raised her hand to touch his cheek.... Abir closed his eyes, feeling angry on himself for creating such situation...... She brought her palm to touch his cheek, saying, "soon, you are going to be mine abir".

Suddenly, someone held her wrist and twisted it, which made ivanka to scream in pain... This made abir to open his eyes and he was shocked to see the person in front of him... He just uttered, "mishti?.....". He thought, "mishti?.... Yaha?.... Kab aayi?"....
Mishti started beating ivanka using her hands.... Abir held mishti, "mishti calm down....".
She stared at abir in anger and he left her hands, as he realised that she is angry...

Mishti then twisted ivanka's hand, saying, "Ajeeb rajvansh sirf iss angry chorni ka hai..... Tum hoti kaun hai jo mere ajeeb rajvansh ko apna bolne waali?".
Ivanka screamed, "leave my hand.... Who the hell are you?....  How dare you hold my hand?.... Abir do something.... It's paining".

Mishti pushed ivanka back, "just a wrist hold pains you?.... Then, what about the pain you are giving to my man since last few days?".... Saying this, mishti looked at him..
Abir was shocked to hear mishti's words, "mishti, tu jaanti thi?"....
Mishti kept her hand on his shoulder, "ha bir....  Tu ne nahi bataya tho kya me feel nahi kar sakti mere bir ko?.... Uska har ek saans ko me acche se jaanti hu....lekin, me tujhse naraz hu aur uske baare me baat baadh me karungi".
Abir smiled with the proudness of how his angry chorni understands his unsaid words, though he feared about the punishment that she would give him for not sharing the matter with her....

I : oh....you are his girlfriend?... Then, I need to show you the video, which I guess you haven't seen...  Otherwise, you would never take his side..
Saying this, ivanka showed the video.... Mishti watched the video expressionless.... After the video finished, she looked at abir.... Abir downcasted his gaze in shame....

Mishti rolled her eyes at her man's innocence... She held his hands,
M : meri taraf dekh....
Not able to look at her, abir said with tears in his eyes, "sorry....angry chorni.... Maine jaan bhujkar kuch nahi kiya... For that matter, mujhe  kuch bhi yaadh nahi aa raha hai".
Mishti sighed, "meri tarf dekhna ajeeb rajvansh".

Abir slowly raised his eyes to look at her..... Mishti smiled, "buddu rajvansh hai tu.... Tu tho badha ho gaya.... Lekin, yeh nahi seekha ki humesha dil se nahi, balki kabhi kabhi dimaag bhi use karni padti hai... Idiot rajvansh hai yaar tu".
Abir couldn't understand anything, "tu kya keh rahi hai mishti?".
Ivanka thought that something was going against her, "hey you girl.... Don't try to twist the story.... I want justice....".