Life is unfair

"Jab humare log dard me hai...
Matlab samjo ki hum bhi wohi dard me hai...
Kyunki humara rishta hi kuch aisa hai".... Aage pado guys

Abir and mishti reached home. They were welcomed by a somewhat strange environment. They had never seen so many people in their house. People were standing on either side of the entrance, murmuring something which was not heard by abir and mishti. Abir and mishti looked at each other without understanding anything.

But, abir could feel that something wrong has happened and his heart was racing at speed of the fighter jet. Abir nodded his head sideways and gulped to shrugg off the bad feelings. Mishti saw this... She held his palm, pressed it and blinked her eyes to comfort him, saying, "bir... Just breath...". Abir nodded in yess and they entered the Hall.

The moment they entered the Hall, the scene in front of him broke him into pieces. His body became numb and he stood still seeing his maa crying loudly, his father sitting sobing and holding his maa.. And many relatives also surrounding one person.... Mishti saw around and then she couldn't hold herself and she ran screaming, "naani".....And hugged naani..

"Naani... Naani... Uto naani... Aap aise kyu lete ho?... Get up.... Aap mujhe mishti bulao... Papa, dekhiye naani kyu nahi utt rahi hai", mishti asked his father, still tears rolling down.

Her father caressed her head in one hand, "mishti beta, naani... Naani hum sabko chod ke chale gaye".

Mishti didn't wanted to hear these words at any cost, "nahi... Aisa nahi ho sakta... Naani maine kuhu kunal se jhoot bola tha ki aap aaj jha rahe ho.... Maine tho bola tha ki aap gaav jaa rahe hai.. Lekin, aap sach me yaha se chale gaye?.... " Hearing this abir squeezed his eyes.

Vishambar now feared looking at his kids... Both abir and mishti were going out of control... While mishti was screaming and crying heavily, abir was still not reacting... He was still standing numb... This made vishambar fear more... Because the outburst would be more severe... Also, vishambar has to take care of his wife, after all she has lost her own mother. He looked up and thought, "bagwan, aapne ek din me kya bana diya mere ghar ko...".

Mishti continued, "naani, aapne mujhe chodke kyu jaa rahe hai?.. Aapko pata hai na ki me aapse kitna pyaar karti hu?....aapse sabh kuch share karti thi.. Phir aap kaise jaa sakte hai... Kyu?... Kyu sab log mujhe chodke chale jaate hai?"

Rajshree heard mishti's last words and she now became conscious that she may lose her daughter if she don't control her now... A mother is a mother, whether she is happy or sad, her children's feelings will always be her priority. So, she immediately hugged mishti.......gaining some strength, she rubbed mishti's back saying, "koyi tumhe chodke nahi jaata mishti... Naani ne mujhse kaha hai ki agar mishti royi tho naani ko bura lagega... So, please rona mat beta... "

Mishti slowly became quiet, sobing . Suddenly, she realised that her bir hasn't spoken anything since he saw naani's body. She looked at him... He was just staring at naani's face. Mishti moved towards abir, held his hand... She could feel the pain he is going through, because he loved his naani the most. Mishti could see how much he was devastated from inside, though he looks expressionless from outside. She could also understand the emotional crisis he is going through, because just by knowing naani for few days only, if she got attached to her so much... Then abir, who considered naani as his life would surely be broken from inside.

Mishti pressed his palm and took him close to naani and made him sit next to naani's body. He was still not saying anything... This made mishti become anxious.... So, she whispered, "bir.... Bir".
Abir just made a sound, "hmmm".

Seeing Not even a single drop of tear fell from her son's eyes made rajshree worried, "abir... Abir... Naani se akhiri baar baat nahi karoge?".

Now, tears were forming in his eyes, "Kya baat karu?...naani mujhe abiraa thodi na bulayegi?".
Everybody there cried at his words. Mishti wrapped him using her hands around his neck.