Sharing the pain

"Me maanga tha ek chaand
Aap tho poora aasmaan diya.
Lekin, mujhe itna kuchh dekh ke samaj nahi aaya ki
Me Aasmaan ko bhi kho diya...
Phirse dua maang raha hu ki iss baar puraane galtiya repeat nahi hone dunga
Hey, khuda mujhe meri chaand wapas de de"..... Happy reading yaaro😊.

As the person announced, all the passengers stood in a queue for the ticket checking and then boarding. When mishti's turn came, the person(P) stopped her.
P : mam, aap plane ke andhar nahi jaa sakte.
M : excuse me.. Kya matlab?
P : matlab, aapka naam booking list me nahi hai..
M : what?... Yeh kaise ho sakta hai.... Maine ticket book ki thi, dekhiye meri ticket.
P : ok mam... Lekin, now it's not in the list of passengers to be boarded... So, please aap jaayiye.

Mishti thought, "yeh log kya keh rahe hai... Mujhe manager se baat karni hogi".... She spoke to manager and he also said the same, without any further explanation. Tears were forming in her eyes, because she can't stay in India.. If she stays, abir will get to know about her health.. And that was the last thing she wanted in her present situation... She took a corner in the airport and started crying looking down, so that nobody notices her cry. Her thoughts were, "agar bir aise situation me hota tho, ek jhatke me problem solve kar deta....".

Then she felt a hand on her shoulder and she slowly looked up only to see her bir, her ajeeb rajvansh. Her tears increased it's rate.. She side hugged him and started to speak,
M : bir, yeh log keh rahe hai ki meri naam passenger ke list me nahi hai.. Aur flight bhi nikhal chuki hai ab..
Abir without any expression,
A : ab tum kya karogi? .
M : agle flight book karungi aur yahi pe wait karungi..
Abir was angry on her because she didn't feel like sharing her sorrow with him.. Although he understand that she might have thought that the truth may cause turbulance in him, but still he wanted her to share this with him.
A : ghar chalo... Baadh me book kar lena agle flight.

Mishti just can't do that.. She had mustered courage to come this long way and if she goes to her home, which is her favourite place, she would again breakdown and this time it would be more difficult to take next step. So,
M : nahi bir.. Mujhe phirse ghar nahi jaana... Tu jaa.. Me chali jaaungi.. Maine kaha tha na ki tu airport mat aao.. Phir kyu aaya?.

Abir's patience reached its peak... The very next moment, he picked her luggage in one hand and dragged her, holding her other wrist.. And took her to car and made her sit in the car.. She was asking him why was he doing that, for which he didn't reply. After sitting in the car,
M : bir, yeh kya tha?... Why are you behaving ajeeb?
Abir, with a stern voice,
A : chup chaap baito.. Aur seat belt pehno.

She tried to pull the belt.. But, she felt energyless and said with a puppy face,"bir,yeh nahi aa rahi hai"... Then abir sighed and came forward to pull it.. Then she suddenly turned from other side towards abir and their nose touched... At that moment, they both lost in each other, with moist eyes.. Mishti saw a deep pain in his eyes.. She knew that he would be hurt by her plan of leaving India.. But, now she could see a grave pain in his eyes, much more than she thought... She didn't get the reason... She thought, "he should be happy that I missed the flight... But, why is he angry on me?... Why his eyes are trying to give a hint to me, but I am failing to understand". He made her wear the seat belt.. The entire journey of 15min from airport to their home was a dead silence. Mishti was snatching his glances often, trying to interpret what was going on in his mind.

Car came to a screeching halt in front of rajvansh sadhan.
Then they both entered inside,
A : andhar jaao apne kamre me aur rest karo... Me khana banaane ke baadh me bulaunga..Tab aaja na.
She held his wrist.. And he was not ready to look at her,
M : bir, hua kya hai?
A : kya hua hai mishti?... Kuch bhi tho nahi..
M : kuch tho hua hai.. Bata..
A : maine kaha na kuch nahi..Ab jaao andhar ..
M : me bhi help karungi khana banane me..