Mishti and rohan?

"Dho tarah ke log hote hai,
Ek woh, jo sab kuch paane ke baadh bhi khush nahi reh pate.
Aur woh, jo sab kuch khone ke baadh bhi muskurate hai.
Humhe choose karna hai ki hum kis section me aana chahte hai,
Kyunki zindagi tho humari hai na".....
Happy reading folks😊.

After his exam, next day, abir was having breakfast and mishti got ready for her college..... As usual, she was looking beautiful in the black long top, a bit open at her waist and blue jeans.

When she came to the dining hall, abir couldn't take his eyes off from her...
"Good morning bir", mishti smiled greeting him.
But she didn't get any reply.
Rajshree noticed her son getting lost in mishti's beauty and smiled as she remembered her mother's words, 'rajshree.. Mishti bahut achhi bachhi hai.. Aur sirf wohi abir ko sambal sakti hai.. Kabhi bhi use iss ghar se jaane mat dena'.

"Mamma... Mamma... Aap kaha khoye huye ho... Nashta lagaao na. ..dher ho rahi hai", mishti poked rajshree's shoulder.
Rajshree came out of her own world, nodding her head sideways, "ha beta.. Baito..".
M : bir... Tum bhi kaha khoye ho?... I said good morning to you .
A : hmm... Ha.. Morning morning.
Mishti made a wierd face at his weird behavior.
Raj : aaj meri bacchi kitni khubsurat lag rahi hai.
M : thank you mamma...
Mishti hugged her tight.
Abir smiled at their bonding.. Sometimes even he feels jealous about the Mother-daughter duo's bonding.
Raj : abir, mishti ko drop kardo.
A : ha maa...

Mishti was sitting behind abir on the bike, clutching his shirt as always. Then they reached the college gate. 
Mishti bid bye to him and joined kuhu and walked inside...Abir kept staring at her till she disappeared behind the gate.
Suddenly someone blocked abir's way... And it was Rohan.
R : hai abir... Oops bir.
A : hai Rohan.. First of all.. I am abir for you...
R : oh.. Only mishti can call you bir?
A : it's none of your interest...
R : cool bro...Anyways, I just wanted to tell you that please stay away from mishti.
Abir laughed sarcastically, "what are you saying?".
The next sentence hit abir like a storm, "Mishti and I are in love with each other.. So, you please stay away from her..".
A : what?.. It can't be true.
R : yess.. And that's the truth my dear friend.
Saying this rohan smirked and left.

Abir lossed his balance from the bike.. Kunal came and held him and his bike.
K : wow.. Abir.. Sambalke ha..How are you brotherman?.
Abir wiped the lone tears,
A : hmm.. I am fine kunal.. How are you?.
K : I am good.. But, it seems like you are not.
A : nothing like that.. Just some dust went inside my eyes.
K : don't lie... Bata kya baat hai.
By then kuhu called him,
K : aa raha hu kuhu.
A : pehle yeh batao ki tumne apni dil ki baat kuhu se kaha ya nahi?
K : nahi yaar...
A : jaldi bata do.. Train jaane ke baadh ticket mat lena..
K : ok bro.. Same applies to you as well... Ok bye.

Abir took few seconds to analyse what kunal just said.. But, he failed to draw the conclusion and shifted back to his thoughts, "kya Rohan sach keh raha tha?... Mishti usse pyaar karti hai?... Lekin, wo mujhe tho kuchh nahi batayi?..... Kya mera itna bhi haq nahi hai uske life me?... Shaam ko poochu kya?... Nahi nahi.. Agar usko batani hai tho bata degi... Lekin, mujhe itna dard kyu ho raha hai?... If she finds happiness in him, why am I not happy for her?... No, abir.. She is your bff.. You have to be happy for her..". Then abir left for home and for entire day, he was lost in what Rohan said to him.

During the lunch break, Rohan, kuhu, kunal and mishti were sitting in the canteen. Mishti and kuhu were talking to each other. Soon, Rohan was on his knees in front of mishti. It startled mishti, along with many present over there.
M : Rohan... What... What's this?
Her throat became dry, as she whished not to hear what she was thinking at that time. Rohan held a rose in his hand,
R : mishti, many girls in this college are behind me.. But, I want to be just with you... I love you mishti..
M : what?
R : please mishti...