Is mishti safe?

"Kabhi kabhi life me wo nahi milta hai jo hum chahte hai...
Lekin, wo zaroor milta hai jo humare liye sahi hai..
Aur yeh yaad rakhna ki hum sab bagwan ke bacche hai tho woh humhare liye behtar hi karenge na....we just need to have some patience and trust him"....(aaj kal depression aur suicide cases zyada ho raha hai... People who are vulnerable to such things,,please remember that "Yeh waqt bhi guzar jaayega....be patient guys"...)

Happy reading guys😊.

Rohan welcomed everyone to the party. They all were chit chatting with others. Then, Rohan offered drinks to all.... Then he came to mishti,
R : mishti, drinks?
M : nahi Rohan... I don't consume alcohol....
R : ok..atleast have cool drinks.
Mishti took a glass of cool drinks. And mishti thought, "he is such a gentleman.. He didn't force me.. Am I going to take a good step by rejecting him?..... Or will i regret after that?".

All the boys were having alcohol, vodka and all...rohan was also drinking. And now, it was time for dance...Kuhu and kunal were dancing on the floor.. Mishti was feeling awkward, as she was the only one to come without a partner. So, rohan came to her...
R : mishti, will you dance with me?
M : hmm.. No Rohan.. I am not feeling good.. Next time.
R : please mishti....
M : ok...

Then mishti was just standing and Rohan was swirling her in the dance. Then he held her by her waist.. And she, started to feel uncomfortable.
M : Rohan, please...i can't take this alcohol smell..
She pushed him and ran towards washroom... Rohan followed her... Then, he held her wrist near the washroom,
R : mishti... Tumne bataya tha na ki you will answer to my proposal..
M : Rohan, I know you love me... But, I can't love you... I don't feel the way a girl feels for her partner... Don't worry Rohan, you will...

Suddenly rohan pinned mishti to the wall forcefully,
R : don't dare to lecture me about I would get a better person and all.... I love you and you should love me.
He was holding her wrist so tight that she was feeling the pain,
M : Rohan... Please leave me... Leave my hand.. It's hurting.
R : oh... If I hold you, it will hurt.. If abir.. Oops your bir holds, then you feel happy?
Mishti widened her eyes,
M : from where did bir came in between?... And don't you dare to call him bir... He is bir, only for me... Get it into your head first.
R : oh.. Possessive madam.... Why don't you both accept that you both love each other?
M : what nonsense... We are bff.. Tumhe friendship samaj me kaha aati hai.. Chodo mujhe.
R : usne touch kiya tho tum khush ho jati... Lekin, mera touch se problem kya hai?
M : rohan.. Mind your words... Tum itna ganda kaise soch sakte ho?
Soon, mishti felt giddiness and lost her conciousness .

Here, kuhu and kunal started searching for mishti...
Kh : kunal, kaha chali gayi mishti?
K : pata nahi... Yeh Rohan bhi nahi dikh raha hai..
Kh : oh god... Kahi mishti koyi danger me tho nahi hai?
K : what?... Ek minute... I will call abir..

Kunal called abir,
K : hello abir..
A : ha kunal... Bol.
K : mishti waha aayi hai kya?
A : what?... Nahi tho... Kya hua?... Sab teek hai na?
Abir was panicking.. His palm became wet due to anxiety.
K : pata nahi.. Yahi pe thi, lekin ab nahi dikh rahi hai...
A : accha, Tu rakh.. Me aa raha hu.

Here, Rohan took mishti to a room and made her sleep on a bed... Then he started drinking alcohol, looking at mishti with an evil eye and he started saying, "tum mujhe kaise reject kar sakti ho..... Me tho college ka hero hu.. Har ladki mujhpe marti hai.. Tumhara gamand aaj me utaardunga... Kya bir bir karti rehti hai.. Kitna irritation hota hai mujhe woh naam sunte hi.... Aaj me tumhe apna banaake hi rahunga.... Baadh me dekhta hu ki tum kaise mujhse door jaapaayegi.

Here abir was riding the bike at the speed of a storm... Tears were flowing from his eyes.. He was frightened by the very thought of any harm to the mishti... He has no idea where mishti is... Soon, he reached the party venue... Kuhu and kunal were outside and they told him that even Rohan is missing. That made abir to become more scared at one time and the very next second think 'whether mishti has accepted his proposal and they may be together now'..... But, for him, mishti's safety comes first... So, he just wanted to see mishti once.
A : kuhu, kunal.. Tum dono uss taraf search karo... Me yaha pe doondtha hu.
Kh : ok abir...