"What's wrong? Are you okay?" she asked, looking worriedly into his big, blue eyes, captivating her more by the second. 

"Look, my brother's kissed you twice already without your permission, and I just thought I would show you how someone who really loves you can kiss like." he said, shooting her a wink, tongue-click, and finger point before taking her by complete surprise. 

Emma's brain was about to explode from happiness, but the overwhelming feeling of peace washed over her. She kissed him back, and the kiss lasted for a good minute before they were both satisfied. 

"Whoa..." was all that Emma could muster after what had just happened. 

"If you liked that, just wait till after all this drama is over. Oh, look, Phineas is back!" he winked and walked out from behind the tree. 

"Hey, Ferb! Who's that?" he asked, seeing the side of Emma's dress behind the tree. 

Emma sheepishly stepped out. 

"Hey, Em! Morning!" he grinned and started getting tools out. "Come here, you two, I need some help sorting these out!"

The other two looked at each other and chuckled before walking over to Phineas. 

"Hi, Ph-Ferb... whatcha doin'?" Isabella asked, walking into the gate to find everyone else there too. "Oh, hi, Phineas. Hi, Emma." she said with a small smile. 

"Hi, Isabella!" Phineas grinned, hoping for things to go back to normal. 

"Mhm, morning." she nodded towards him and went up to Ferb. She kissed him on the cheek, and Emma felt her face boil with anger, but she swallowed her pride... or tried to...

"Oh, Ferby, I couldn't stop thinking of you last night! That text you sent me was so... romantic..." she sighed happily and leaned against Ferb's chest. 

He went frigid and looked at Emma with a sympathetic gaze. Phineas looked up from the tools. 

"What's going on?" he asked.

"Nothing, Phin. What do you need help with?" Emma asked, the jealousy starting to get to her.

He looked at her and she saw the pink flash in his eyes again. The jealous side of her was excited to see how Isabella would feel after seeing this, but another, nicer part of her was scared that she was going to lose her best friend. 

Phineas winked at Emma and stood up. "Who cares about building stuff when I have you, darling?" he smirked and grabbed her hand, spinning her around. Out of nowhere, a song came on and they started dancing.

Isabella's face turned cherry red and grabbed Ferb's hand. "Dance, baby." she grinned and the other two started dancing. Emma and Ferb shot each other a nervous gaze but both went with it. 

Phineas brought out a rose from nowhere and put it in Emma's mouth, and she giggled and kept dancing. Even if Phineas wasn't an option, Emma loved dancing and as long as he didn't try kissing her, she was okay with it. 

Isabella kept nervously glancing over at the other couple and the jealousy was burning inside of her. 

After they had finished dancing, Emma and Isabella laughed. 

"That was fun, let's do it again!" Emma grinned. "How about... we switch partners?" she looked hopefully at Ferb, who winked at her. 

Phineas snapped out of his phase. "Huh? What happened?"

"Just roll with it, Phineas..." Emma whispered, and he nodded confusedly. 

Isabella hesitated. "Okay, I guess we can switch partners..." she said, looking at Phineas who was giving her a nervous grin. She giggled and her feelings for him came back as she ran over to him.