Chapter 13: Anger

No one's POV
2 weeks later

It was 2 week before the album release. Everyone was tense and practicing, minding their own business, almost forgetting to eat daily if it wasn't for Seokjin who would force food down their throats- literally. It was one of their most important album, HYYH. Namjoon would stay up all day and night in his studio, changing and mixing sounds that didn't sound quite right. Hoseok and Jimin were in a similar situation, but they were, contrary to their leader, dancing until the late hours and until their feet couldn't support their weight. Junkook and Taehyung were practicing their vocals, until to the point where they couldn't talk the next day, and Jin, well, was being Jin. He forced-fed the members, made sure they were sleeping enough, even though most of the time he would catch one of his friends going to practice at 2 in the morning. He too was practicing hard, but contrary to the others, Jin knew his limits.

For Yoongi, it was hell.

The boys would often forget about him being there. Hell, one night Jimin even locked him outside by accident for a whole 12 hours. The young cat really didn't appreciate that. Only Seokjin took care of him. He was the one feeding him, brushing and cuddling him at midnight when the feline demanded cuddles. Jungkook now forgot to open his wardrobe door for him to jump inside of it, and when they went home, they didn't even acknowledge Yoongi. So it wasn't a surprise when, in a chilly afternoon, the small cat went missing.

Straight forward to:
4 days before the album release

"Kook! Did you see Yoongi?"
Asked a sleepy Seokjin, who woke up without his source of warmth the same morning.  "Not since Yesterday Hyung, why?"answered the youngest member, who was working on one of his upcoming solo songs. "He left me all alone and cold in bed" said Jin with a pouty mouth, looking sad. He turned around and left the Maknae's room to look for his only friend these days, to feed him, as always, some tuna while cooking breakfast for himself. As he looked around the house, he felt himself become colder. He touched his rosy cheeks. Weird. He thought. I didn't leave any window open yesterday. And then a strange feeling got over him. He walked straight to the source of cold, coming face to face with the smallest window of the living room slightly opened. Enough for a cat to pass. He thought. And then his eyes widened. Yoongi. Shit! He then ran to his room, one or two times tripping on an invisible object because of his white RJ slippers.  He then wore his warmest piece of clothing he had right now, a dark green coat made of a material unknown to him because he didn't have time to think about anything else but his small kitten who must've been freezing right now. Putting on some random jeans, he ran to the door and took the first pair of shoes he found. Taehyung's Gucci shoes. He didn't have time anyways and he thought he could endure a scolding later. For hours he called Yoongi's name. He went everywhere. In the forest, which was calm and white, the cause of it being the cold winter that was coming soon, since it was September. He went to the town near by, making sure he was hidden from unwanted attention, paparazzis were everywhere since it was comeback week. He wasn't lucky though and had to go home empty-handed without his precious Yoongi. While tears were streaming down his face, he walked home. Could he even call it home without his kitten? By the time he arrived at his destination, it became dark, and when Jin entered his home, he was met with many worried and alarmed glances by no other than his precious members. When they saw their oldest walking inside with tears running down his face, they immediately went to comfort him. But Seokjin did something unexpected. He pushed them away. "You were all so occupied you didn't even see that Yoongi was missing. You ignored him this week. How could you?! He has feelings too!" an angry Hyung shouted. "W- we-" he turned around and went to his room without a glance, being way to furious and sad to talk to his family. Downstairs, a rumble of voices were heard. The news spreading about their feline members missing. "how could we forget about Yoongi like that.." asked a borderline crying Hoseok, whose emotions were all over the place. Fatigue, sadness, anger at himself, guilt and anxiety were present. "Guys, let's....

Choice time!

Option A)

Look for Yoongi at night

Option B)

Go to sleep and continue practicing the next day, while hoping he comes back

Time to chose! Will you make the good choice? Yoongi is counting on you!

Hello! This was a draft that was sitting in dust so i decided to post it! Sorry if you spot mistakes, i didn't revise the chapter. By the way I know the album was released in April, but i needed it to fit with the story lmao
Although i have to say, the boys are like family to each other in this story, ( i dont say that they aren't in real life tho) and that's why i referred bts as Jin's family. I also wont post until maybe December, expect a chapter near my birthday tho 👀 (12 of December...)
Btw thank you SO MUCH for 6k and 300 votes! This is unreal to me! I love you all! See you in the next chapter! Mila out!

Mila_Lovedor xxx