Chapter 10: an unexpected guest

Important message at the end! Please read it :)

???'s POV

Am I dreaming? What's a cat hybrid doing here? It can't be! I slowly come close to the small guy sleeping in what seems like a nest? And look at him curiously. No doubt here he is a cat! But wait a didly darn second... isn't that the boy we saved in the forest? Was he hiding from someone? I suddenly feel the urge to touch his ears, they seem so soft! But he seems calm, i don't want to wake him... i hear a gasp and turn around, only to be meet by Jin Hyung.

"Hobi? What are you doing here?"

He was shaking a little bit and looked like he was caught red-handed or something.
"Oh hey Hyung i was searching for my phone but i found...him" showing the sleeping kitty on the bed to Jinnie hyungie. "Who is he?" I ask and i hear a groan and Jin ask me to come sit on the small red sofa next to the window.
"He is actually our cat, Hoseok...." Sooo... that was unexpected.. "how come? The shop owner didn't told us and aren't they supposed to be instinct?"

"Well.. i shouldn't tell you this, we shouldn't even have found out about him in the first place, he is the last cat hybrid that i know of, he seriously seemed pretty afraid of me when i found out." 

So, that boy is our cat? And he is unique? WOW! I have a unique person in my family! Hopefully he won't be as boring as the other members.
"so who knows?"
"No one"
Not even Namjoon?"
"Not even Namjoon."

"I guess i should keep this a secret until Yoongi trust us enough to tell the others.." i say to Jin hyung, a little sad that i won't be playing with Yoongz soon.
"Please Hoseok, and if you want you could talk to Yoongi later? To know him? He doesn't trust us a lot but he could atleast have a new friend.." Jin looks at me hopefully, but with a hind of sadeness in his eyes.

"Ok Jin! Count on me!" I say back to my sunshine self. Jin hyung nods slowly then walks to his door. "Wait!" I whisper-shout. He looks at me. "Can i have my phone back? That's what i'm here for in the first place"

"I don't have your phone, you probably lost it in your bed sheets again"

Oops....

Time skip brought to you by the Namtiddies

I look at his sleeping self, bored out of my mind. Should i wake him up? I want to talk to him! I hope he's not scary when you wake him up, or i'm screwed..

I get up from the sofa and walks softly to the bed. I sit on the floor in front of the bed, and a soft "Yoongi, wake up" get out of my mouth. He doesn't budge thought. I talk a little louder: " Yoongi! Wake up kitten!" He still doesnt move so i get the covers off of him. "Jinnie hyung let me sleep.." he says with a whimper. "It's not Jin Hyung" i say simply while looking at him. He then shots up from his sleeping state and looks at me scared and confused. "H-hobi?" "Yes Yoongi?" " w-what..? I m-must be d-dreaming.." he whisper to himself. I chuckle. He is so cute! "No you are not! I actually saw you on accident and Jin asked me to stay with you!" I says with my classic sunshine smile. "S-so you're n-not dis-disgusted?" He says. " why would I? Now lets talk! I want to be your friend!" "O-ok..." we talk for a while bit only one thing is in my mind. " Say Yoongz... can.... can I touch your ears?" He nods at me and touch them! OMG SO SOFT it's like all the softnest in the world in those ears! Suddenly, i ear a small noise, so cute but low at the same time. Is that a purr...?

So... hello? Sorry for not updating for a while.. with all that's happening right now i didn't think about the story. I hope this update can cheer you up a little and guess what! We finally reached 1k! Well not exactly 1k, there is more but i'm so happy! Here are some memes to celebrate and have a good day! Mila out!

Mila_Lovedor xxx