Chapter 1: Aww!

Yoongi's POV

I am presently laying on a comfy blue and grey cushion near the front window of the petshop. It's another normal day here, without a lot of people in the streets nor in the small boutique I call home.

"Yoongi, you are so adorable!" An small-framed employee with jet black hair, Lisa, tells me while petting me between my ears. I look at her emotionlessly, tired of her always touching my fur. I am a black cat with white on the very end of my ears. My paws are small but agile, with a little spurt of white on both of them, and my tail is small, half of the long fur is fitting with the rest of my body, while surprisingly, the rest is a mix of brown and white, the brownish color winning against the cream one. I'm really small, people always think i'm no more older then 2 or 3 at most, but in reality, I am 19 years old.
Yes, i'm an hybrid.

Everyone thinks the cat-hybrid kind is extinct, being hunted by hunters for years, but i am the last of them. No one knows, not even Lisa. People have been trying to recreate the genes of my kind, but they need some DNA of an actual feline hybrid as recreating it is a long a complicated process. This is why I hide.

Ding ding

I hear the old refuge door open, not caring to look up who it is.

Lisa gasps. "Hello  Mr. Kim Taehyung! How may i help you today?" Lisa asks politely.
"I am actually looking for an animal, one that doesn't take a lot of space, also cuddly and cute!"
A deep voice says.
"Come with me then!"
They leave to another room, the canine's room. I should go later today to annoy them.
While concentrating on their voices, i can hear Lisa talking with the customer.
"we have those dog-hybrid that are waiting for a good owner!"
After a few minutes of awkard silence only filled up by small animal noises, the man, or more like Kim Taehyung asked if there were any other animals because apparently, "one of his hyung is allergic to dogs". God please make Lisa forgive about me.
"oh yes, we actually have a few bunnies and koalas! And we have a cat, he's our loyal companion! He isn't very cuddly, and he's grumpy most of the time. He mostly sleep by the front window if you want to see him though" Lisa says, that is NOT true at all, i can be VERY cuddly when i want too! And grumpy? When?
"I will go see the kitty!" Oh dear god.
"Ok, I will be by the front desk if you need me!"
I get off of the bed to stretch and hear some footsteps, then, I look up a little to see some white shoes, then some comfy-looking sweats and a white t-shirt. Then i see his face. handsome, but really, HANDSOME. His eyes are sharp but lively and he has a cute boxy smile. I have to admit, he's a pretty fellow, but of course i'm way more handsome.

"This is Yoongi, our only cat here! He has been here since the store opened, nobody wants him since cat hybrids do not exist anymore." She says sadly, with a distant glaze in her eyes, as if she was in deep thoughts. She soon enough gets out of this state, her expression coming back to normal.

The handsome men suddenly comes towards me and...coo? What the fuck? Who the frick frack frickity wack do you think you are?

"Aww hey kitty you are so cuteee! So small! How old is he?"

"Well we don't know exactly, we think maybe 9 or 10 years old, we found him in the streets."

"Wow! He looks so young!"
Thanks, but if you are not here to adopt me mister handsome, there is no reason for my presence here anymore. I try to go back to my  oh so comfy bed, but then the man takes me in his arm! Is he crazy or what! He's gonna drop me!

" I want to adopt this little guy!"
Well, this is a surprise

Hello! This is a crappy idea i had at 2 am! Enjoy lol