[40] Life Changing

Start from the beginning

"I think," Allison started, "I think I have to call my dad."

"Wait but if he finds you here, you and Scott-," Madi started.

"I know." Allison said. "But want are we supposed to do? They're not here to scare us, okay? They're here to kill Lydia."

"I got an idea." Stiles said. "Shoot one of 'em."

"Are you serious?" Madi asked for Allison.

"We told Scott we could protect ourselves, so let's do it." Stiles said. "Or least give it a shot right?"

Allison thought about it for a moment, "Ok."

"Look they don't think we're gonna fight, so if one of them gets it they'll take off." Stiles said.

"You mean if Derek gets hit?" Madi corrected him. "They won't leave Derek to fight alone unless he gets hit." She looked at Allison "try to hit Derek, preferably in the head."

"If Scott was able to catch an arrow, Derek definitely can." Allison said.

"Okay, Uh, just shoot one of the other three then." Stiles said.

"You mean two?" Allison asked looking through the window.

"No he means three." Madi said looking into the window. "Crap." She said seeing Issac gone.

"Where the hell is Issac?" Stiles said.

"Stiles did you lock the back door?" Madi asked. Stiles eyes widen as Madi bolted to the kitchen where the back door was.

She halted seeing Issac already standing in the kitchen. "I hate that we have to fight." Issac said.

"You can always switch sides." Madi stated.

"You can too." Issac said.

"Never in a million years." Madi said.

Issac chuckled. "Well I have to go find Lydia."

Madi panicked as she watched Issac head out of the kitchen. "Issac." She said grabbing his attention.

She walked up to him, putting her arms around Issacs neck, pressing her lips against his. Issac kissed back, pushing her to the counter. At the same time Stiles came quietly in in case she needed help, stopping seeing her kissing Issac.

"Your just doing this to stall me." Issac said breaking the kiss, both of them breathing heavily. Madi slowly pulled her arms off of him and into her hoodie pockets.

"No actually, I'm kinda finding this bad boy Issac attractive." Madi said before Issac pressed his lips back on hers.

"That's a lie and you know it." He said between kisses.

Madi sighed stopping the kiss, "You're right." Madi took her pocket knife out of her pocket, stabbing it into Issacs thigh. Stiles eyes widen as he watched in shock.

Issac yelled in pain as Madi grabbed her taser, tasing him with her other hand. Issac convulsed as he fell to the ground.

"Sorry bout that. Looked like it hurt." Madi muttered as Scott and Stiles came rushing in to help her. "Don't worry and I took care of it."

Scott grabbed Issac, dragging him out as Stiles stood there in shock.

"Uh- how long were you here for?" Madi asked.

"Enough to be totally turned on." Stiles answered. Madi's eyes widen as she said nothing and just walked away. Stiles took a second before following.

Scott, Allison, Stiles and Madi stood on the porch glaring at Derek.

"I think I'm finally getting why you keep refusing me, Scott." Derek said. "You're not an omega. You're already and alpha of your own pack." He said then smiling. "But you know you can't beat me."