(F/n): You're not my child, You're a freak, You're a monster. Go to hell !!!

He finished by throwing little y/n on the floor as he stormed back to his room. His mother immediately rushed to his side and asked he was ok, but y/n, crying, asked her a question,

Little(y/n): M-Mama am I a monster ??

(M/n): No my little chipmunk, you're not a monster.

Little(y/n): But why does daddy hate me ?? Did I do something wrong?

(M/n): No my child you didn't do anything wrong. Stay strong son because I'll always be by your side.

A scowl appeared on y/n's face as he saw this memory, he didn't want to see these memories anymore but a voice alerted him form his side. He turned to his side to see the younger version of himself but this version had white hair and silver eyes just like him at the moment.

 He turned to his side to see the younger version of himself but this version had white hair and silver eyes just like him at the moment

Little(y/n): She lied didn't she ?

Y/n did not know how to answer this question. So he answered it in the most simple way,

(Y/n): Yeah she lied to you, to me.

They both turned their gaze forwards as they saw the past replay.

How after he turned four and announced quirkless, his mother started to distance herself from him. Sometimes she even started to beat him for no reason.

He saw how his younger self was being beaten by his mother. Tears welled up in his eyes as he glanced towards his side and saw his younger self doing the same. They both now turned their attention forwards where the memory was playing.

Time passed by for y/n as this continued for a whole another year. When he turned five, he didn't expected to have a birthday celebration as his parents didn't even acknowledge him let alone celebrate his birthday. But one day y/n was walking back to his house from the store as he was suddenly grabbed by his shoulders and a cloth was placed on his mouth. He tried to fight back but soon passed out due to the chloroform on the cloth.

Y/n woke up and tried to stand and walk but he soon realized that he was chained to the wall. He screamed, cried for help but no one came. Suddenly the door opened of the room that he was in and a man walked in chuckling. He bent down to his level and said to him,

Kidnapper: No one's gonna come and rescue you kid. You're here as my stress reliever, you're probably wondering how I'm gonna relieve my stress with you?

Y/n was scared he didn't know what to do, so he nodded in the man's direction.

Kidnapper: Good boy. Now let me answer your question. I'm gonna relieve my stress and anger by beating you with this.

He chuckled while he moved his hand up to show a whip. Y/n was terrified, he started crying and screamed, but soon he was silenced by a slash from the whip.