2: You're inferior

At The Training Grounds

We see all the students of class 1a in their P.E uniforms assembled in front of their homeroom teacher Shota Aizawa.

Uraraka: Sensei why are we here ? And won't we miss orientation?

Aizawa: If you really want to make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies, and you all are here for a quirk assessment test.

Everyone: WHAT!!!! A TEST?

Aizawa: Here at U.A., we're not tethered to traditions. That means I get to run my class however I see fit. You've been taking standardized tests most of your lives.But you never got to use your quirks in physical exams. The country's still trying to pretend that we're all created equal by not letting those with the most power excel. It's not rational. One day, the Ministry of Education will learn. Bakugo you manged to get the most points in the exam, what was your ball throw score in junior high?

Bakugo: 67 meters

Aizawa: Now try doing it with your quirk, you are allowed to do anything as long as you stay inside this circle.

Bakugo walked towards the circle with the ball in his hand l, he started stretching an then reeled back his arm and screamed

Bakugo: NOW DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeskip to the end of the test

Aizawa had been closely watching his students especially (y/n), for a quirkless student he was doing certainly well but there was room for improvement. He finally came to the conclusion that (y/n) had potential, but what worried him was the reactions of the students when they heared that he was quirkless. Most of them were outraged just as predicted while some were ok with it but the majority was the former.

Aizawa : Now I'll be showing your positions at the same time.

As on cue a hologram appeared with names and the positions of students.
(y/n) searched for his name and found it at the 12th position.

After the class saw that (y/n), the quirkless student got 12th position the group that was against him started to riot.

Bakugo : Why is he still here !!!!!! He should be expelled from this school.

Lida : For once I agree with bakugo here, it will not be good for our class and even U.A's reputation if someone found out that there is a quirkless student studying here.

The students continued throwing insults at (y/n) untill aizawa told them to shut up.

Aizawa : Everyone calm down, I won't be expelling (y/n) because he showed potential and was even better in some tests then others, so now your task is finished here now go get changed and get your syllabus from your desks in your class. You all are dismissed.

After this all the students went back to the changing room but (y/n) stayed back.

Aizawa : (y/n) why are you still here?

(y/n) : Sorry sensei but I'll go get changed after they are done to just avoid trouble.

Aizawa nodded and started to walk back towards the teacher lounge. While walking he thought,

Aizawa : This year is gonna be filled with chaos, I hope that other students accept (y/n). i wonder what kind of hardships he has faced while having no one to rely on, not even a family.

Timeskip to the next day :

School was ok for (y/n), he didn't get bullied but insults were thrown at him like every minute, some even threatened him to leave U.A, but he has seen worse. Right now he was in his classroom waiting for his next class and,

All might : I'M COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON.

After his dramatic entry, the students begin chattering about all might and how great he is. (y/n) was also happy to see all might here, he was a fan of all might as all might said that anyone can be a hero.

All might : Now in today's hero basics class we'll be doing combat training. But one of the basics of being a hero is to look good.

As he finished talking, he pushed a button to reveal 21 suitcases on a shelf.

All might : Now get changed everyone and meet me at the training grounds.

After he said that, all students rushed and picked up their respective suitcases, and went to the changing room.

(y/n) went to the changing room and opened his suitcase to reveal a trouser and a shirt.

(y/n) : This isn't my hero costume, maybe there's a mistake.

(y/n) noticed a note in the side of the suitcase, he picked it up to read it,

Dear (y/n),
We are not sorry for giving you your costume as we believe that quirkless humans cannot become heroes, they are lower than other people. We hope that you'll soon dropout from the hero course and look for another career. P.s: we'll not accept any of your requests for any kind of support item.
Your's sincerely
The support company.

To say (y/n) was sad after reading the note would be an understatement, he was tearing up but quickly composed himself.

(y/n): I'll prove them wrong by becoming a hero, I've seen worse then this and this will not bring me down.

He sighed and got changed into the clothes in the suitcase. After changing he makes his way to the training grounds hoping that it would be better there.
.
.
.
.
(Oh how wrong he was)

After arriving at the training grounds, all might started explaining the exercise that they were doing, it was a hero vs villian exercise where a team of two students would be the villians and guard the bomb while the other team would be the heroes and their purpose was to either deactivate the bomb or to capture all the villians.

After all the students were paired up, there were 10 teams comprised of two students. (y/n) noticed that he was not paired with anyone and neither was he in a separate team, so he decided to ask all might about this.

(y/n) : All might sensei, why am I not placed in a team?

All might : It's simple young (y/n), you are not gonna take part in any of the hero classes.

(y/n) was shocked, did he do something wrong or did he break any rules?

(y/n) : Why sensei ?

All might : Because you're quirkless, you don't belong here. I believe that a quirkless person cannot become a hero simply because it's too hard even for the people with quirks.

To say (y/n) was heartbroken would be an understatement, his idol the number 1 hero just crushed his dream right in front of him, why? Just because he didn't have a damned quirk for god freaking sake!!!!!!!!!.

He slowly started to walk back to class, as the other students were laughing at him.

Bakugo : Finally someone puts him back in his place.

While walking back to class, some tears escaped his eyes but he tried his best to not have a breakdown in the school, he just hoped that tomorrow would be better.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But tomorrow would be the worst day of his life and for others the end of his journey.