13

"so youre telling me you cant teleport objects.."

"no.."renjun paused "yangyang..baby...i told you this already."

"i just wanted to send a note to hendery.."yangyang pouted before looking up at his boyfriend.

renjun sighed before pinching the space between his eyebrows. "the wide eyes arent working on me today..and why cant you just text him it??"

"notes are funnier" yangyang sulked whilst holding his note. this was until renjun snatched it off him. earning some words of distaste.

renjun unfolded the note and began to read it out. "imagine if i stood on top of a building and u think im gonna jump so u shout no dont do it but instead of jumping i hit the woah"

yangyang snickered after hearing his own note again but renjun did not he just sighed.

"youre dumb"

but yangyang just kept laughing. this was until renjun ripped up the note. "NO" yangyang couldn't do anything as the note was gone..his beautiful story ripped up in a minute. well less than that even.

"stop sulking.." renjun sighed before sitting down next to yangyang. the younger was holding the ripped remains of the note and pretending to cry.

this made renjun giggle slightly but he didnt want yangyang to know this so he turned to the side slightly. he was not gonna boost his ego like that.

yangyang turned to renjun and snakily said "no more cuddles for a week because of that.."

what?

"youre lying.."

"i am not"

"you are!!"

and to try and prove that he was right renjun rested his head on the others shoulder only to be nudged off.

no way..

"you have to be kidding me.."

this time yangyang completely ignored renjun speaking and turned to face away from him. this only making renjun more mad. nobody and he means nobody was gonna take away his cuddle time. however he would never admit that he likes them out loud.

"yangyang.."

nothing.

"i swear to god..turn around now!"

nothing.

"alright." renjun scoffed before getting up from where he was sat on the couch and sliding over to yangyang.

"youre really gonna ignore me?"

nothing. again.

that was it for renjun. the smaller boy moved over slightly pushing yangyang down onto the couch and before he could do anything renjun was on top of him, straddling him.

"renjun?!" yangyang squeaked at the sight of the boy on top of him.

the latter just smirking. "oh so youre talking now.."

nothing.

renjun couldnt take it anymore. he needed attention even if he never admitted it. that was just the type of person he is.

yangyang just laid there looking up at renjun. he tried not to laugh seeing how frustrated his boyfriend looked. that would make him even more annoyed.

renjun moved down slightly, putting more of his weight on the other. he then moved one of his legs inbetween yangyangs and watched as the boys eyes widened.