1

"when are they showing up?" renjun asked kicking a stone that was on the floor near his foot.

but before anyone could answer a car with tinted windows drove up to them. shortly after a tall man stood out from the back passenger seat, a sickening grin on his face.

"where is the fucking money?" taeyong scowled as he moved towards the man. the tall man stiffened slightly at the sight.

"woah calm down TY. i have the money. didnt know you would bring your whole red team with you." the grin was back. "you make me feel so special."

the tall man turned away and reached into his car. expecting to see him bring out the money that was requested taeyong froze when he felt a gun be placed on his forehead.

"STEP AWAY!!" the man shouted towards the 4 other members behind taeyong. it was obvious he didnt know what he was doing.

do as he says. he obviously is desperate at this point i can take care of it.

the four other members did as they were told and took some steps back. they had faith in taeyong. he knew what he was doing.

"IM NOT GIVING YOU THE MONEY."

"ok then you cannot stay in neozone."

the man, still holding a gun to taeyongs head, clenched his fist and attempted to punch taeyong in the stomach however before he could taeyong activated his gift and controlled him to lower the gun and put his hand in his pocket.

"where is the money?" taeyong asked once again folding his arms to his chest.

"i dont have the fucking money."

"im sorry but if you steal from a neozone establishment and not pay back the money. you have to leave."

the man who was ever so confident not too long ago scoffed and turned away from taeyong.

"i hate it here anyway."

"THEN LEAVE!!" renjun shouted from where he was stood. shortly after earning a nudge from doyoung.

"let me stay or i will end this devision."

taeyong laughed as he slicked his hair back. "like you could even get close to that. this division has some of the most skilled fighters in korea. you really think your weak little group could overthrow this." he laughed again. "think again."

"TY should i teleport them out?" renjun smirked.

"yes."

"WHAT NO????" the man cried as renjun walked closer to him. before he could do anything to resist renjun had teleported him and the car out of neozone.

taeyong turned around to face jungwoo who was standing next to lucas and admiring a butterfly that was flying past. "reinforce the barrier."

"ok." jungwoo smiled innocently as he placed his palms together and muttered a few inaudible words. as soon as jungwoo had reinforced the barriers for neozone a slight movement was felt in the ground. nothing out of the ordinary for them

"well done today guys." taeyong smiled at his teammates. but before he could tell them what to do next renjun teleported away.

"what's with him recently?"

"puberty."

___________________

"can you two just get along for once." johnny sighed as he sunk into his chair.

"no."

"he started it."

johnny sat up properly and adjusted his posture. this made him look even more intimidating than before. "mark you will not be aloud on the next mission and haechan i wont hesitate to take that mask off your face."

the two boys stood infront of him shivered at the thought. their leader could get really scary when he was mad. it was a sight they would rarely see but when it did happen lets just say it wasnt pretty.

"ok."

"whatever."

the older instantly changed character as a smile spread across his face. "good. now please leave. im sure you have to be somewhere."

mark turned to look at the clock and cursed. "shit. im late for school." without even saying goodbye the panicked boy ran out of the room leaving haechan and johnny.

"dont you have to be there too."

haechan narrowed his eyes at the tall man in-front of him. "how do you know that?"

"haechan. im your leader there are just some things i know." he laughed. "it sounds creepy but it is all from a place of love ok?"

the younger nodded before leaving the room.

"wow that was hot."

startled, johnny fell back on his seat as he saw a familiar face appear in the room. "what the fuck ten?!"

the smaller boy just laughed as he sat on the chair in front of johnny. "god. are you tHAT shocked to see me?"

as johnny regained his composure, ten sat back in his chair and folded his legs to his chest. "i was just sat in the corner of the room. surprised you didnt see me."

"it was dark, ok."

"sure jan." ten couldnt help but laugh again. "anyways i came here because uhh i dont know why i came here."

"missed this face?" johnny smirked.

"oh you bet." ten laughed swinging his legs forward to rest on johnnys desk.

the older boy frowned as he looked at tens chunky boots on his desk. "dont put your feet on my desk. gosh there are important files on here."

ten scoffed as he got more comfortable in his seat. "baby, we have done worst things on here before."

the taller couldnt help but choke slightly at tens words. "ok whatever. you can stay here if you keep quiet..im trying to do some work."

"ok ok ok i will be quiet but cant promise you wont get distracted by this face."

johnny rolled his eyes before he focused back on his work.

spoiler, johnny did not get much work done.

____________________

ok so yay the actual storyline has started. i wasnt going to post this today but i have had it ready for a while so why not? also when taeyong speaks to people through his mind i will use this font.. i hope you enjoyed have a great day !! <33