7

yuta was in a stable condition resting in one of the hospital rooms.

sicheng didnt leave his bedside all night as taeil popped in every now and then to check up on him. lots of people came to leave get well soon cards as sicheng scoffed at them saying they didn't really care.

it was a long night filled with anxiety.

yuta hadn't woken up yet.

there were thoughts going through sichengs head violently. "he isnt going to wake up" "you shouldve stopped him" "this is your fault." he clutched his head trying to make them go away but they weren't budging.

he looked over at yuta sleeping peacefully in his bed. no matter how torn up the boy was he still looked beautiful and calm.

calm..

"thats it !!" sicheng triumphed before reaching into his pocket.

he pulled out the headphones and phone that yuta had given him earlier that night. a calm playlist. without even hesitating he turned on the playlist.

it was as if all his worries washed away when he hit play. the music almost took all the feelings away. all the tears of the night were being washed away with a simple yet effective arrangement of songs.

with the faint beeping of the hospital machines and songs playing in his head sicheng started to drift off. before completing going to dreamland he rested his head on the hospital bed.

all his distressing thoughts replaced with sweet melodies as the light of early morning shone through the curtains decorating his face with sunlight.

_____________

dejun > hendery

3:29 am

dejun : hendery... r u up?

hen ??

:(( i know its late but pls text me if ur awake

hendery : huh

is everything alright ?

dejun : could u maybe come over ?

hendery : nightmare ?

dejun : yea..

hendery : ok im on my way

dejun : thank u

hendery : :)

it took hendery round about 3 minutes to walk to dejuns room. the members lived in an apartment block quite close so it wasn't a struggle. it was almost part of henderys routine at this point.

as soon as hendery stepped in the room he was greeted by darkness.

"hello??"

"im in bed.." hendery heard a small voice in the dark.

as he made his way into dejuns room he saw the usual night light the older has. he was also immediately hit with the cosy atmosphere.

"do you want me to make you a drink?" dejun asked but the younger declined before sitting down next to him.

the latter was sat in his bed with his colourful duvet wrapped around him..sort of like a cape. a cape shielding him from the dangers.

hendery made himself more comfy by lying back slightly and cuddling dejuns pillow. "do you want to talk about your nightmare ?"

but the other did not respond and made it quite obvious he didnt want to talk on the matter as he buried his head in henderys arm.

"do you know i saw a video of a dog riding a skateboard the other day.."

a laugh..yeah that was what hendery wanted to hear. as stupid as it was dejun always would find henderys random thoughts funny. whether they were useless facts or interesting trivia. it always put a smile on his face.

dejun lifted his head slightly before looking up at hendery. "are you cold ?"

"a little."

dejun shifted slightly as he wrapped his duvet around hendery after previously having it to himself. however he quickly snuggled back into henderys welcoming presence.

"my parents were there."

"in the nightmare?" hendery asked whilst twirling the other boys hair gently.

"yeah..i think it was my 6th birthday."

"aww baby dejun."

"shut up." the older jokingly nudged hendery however he kept on cooing at him.

these innocent and small conversations went on for a little bit before dejun fell asleep. hendery tucked him back into bed before going back to his room, making sure to leave a sweet note for the older to wake up to.

______________

teehee i dont have anything to say except see you monday with a new update ^-^ a storm is brewing..