8

jaehyun > jaemin

7:08 am

jaemin : how much money u want for me to not go to school?

jaehyun : dont be stupid

jaemin : nah fr i will pay

jaehyun : just go to school

jaemin : fine

i literally dont know anyone

jaehyun : im sure u do

people from neozone literally go there

also u have never complained about having friends or not before

jaemin : ugh whatever bye

jaehyun : bye have a good day
been

__________________

"ah nice to see you na jaemin." mrs yang spoke sarcastically as jaemin entered the classroom. he had to literally pinch himself in the arm to not turn around and curse at her.

this is why he hated school. huge amounts of work, rude teachers and yeah just people. he is fine with neozone. he doesn't need any qualifications. however jaehyun thought otherwise and jaemin couldn't be bothered to argue about it to him. stubborn ass.

he rolled his eyes as he slumped into his chair leaning back so the front legs came off the floor.

jaemin wouldn't say he hated school because it was hard as he is generally quite clever. ever since he was young he just has some sort of way with knowledge. it's not like he really cares though.

time went by and the class still hadn't started yet. jaemin was about to leave when the chair next to him got pulled back. looking up to the person who had pulled it back jaemin was confused.

"what?" the boy said to confused jaemin.

jaemin just looked forward again, completely ignoring the boy. instantly he recognised the gift resistant band on his wrist and that is why he was confused. even though jaehyun had told him other members were there he was still surprised to see them. and dont blame him for not knowing them in the first place. he never leaves his room and if he does it's at the ass crack of dawn to do god knows what.

"jeno please sit down."

doing as he was told jeno sat down next to jaemin, ignoring the weird encounter they just had.

"you're jaehyuns brother right?" jeno spoke softly.

there was a pause before jaemin answered.

"yes..and your name is?"

"jeno. you?"

"jaemin."

both the boys hummed not quite knowing what else to say. and anyways it didn't really matter as the teacher had started the lesson and they had to focus.

this didn't stop jaemin from looking at jeno from time to time. there was just something about him..jaemin couldn't put his finger on it.

or who knows maybe jaemin just wanted to look at jeno. surprisingly jeno didn't notice as he was too busy with his work.

however it didnt stop him from asking hyuck later about 'the edgy boy jaemin.'

________________

"3 gifted divisions are on site sir."

"excellent." a voice in the dark spoke up. "we will finally get rid of these dirty gifted people."

"ofcourse sir."

there was a silence in the pitch black room until a small chuckle was heard.

"send out the forces next week."

"i will inform them now." as the smaller male finished talking he bowed and left the room leaving the larger male smirking to himself.

it was time.

the clouds are forming and a storm is on its way.

____________

don't forget to support me if u are enjoying have a good day/night ^-^ see u friday !!