26 - calm before the storm

"haechan."

the boy looked up to see mark standing infront of him, a worried look plastered on his face.

"hmm?"

but mark did not speak he only guided haechan to sit back down on his bed. with ofcourse confusion from the younger.

"what are you doing?"

"i think i should be asking what are YOU doing?"

what has gotten into him? haechan thought as he got back up. he wouldn't let mark control what he was to do.

"we have a meeting to go to." haechan spoke calmly as he walked past mark towards the door.

"haechan.."

the younger looked around to see mark with a rather distressed look on his face. but before he could question it the latter spoke up, gently but loud enough to hear.

"it has been not even 3 days since your injury...you should not be getting up and going to meetings."

"shit is happening, mark."

the news had gotten around quick of a disruption in the division forcefield. jeno had told donghyuck who told mark who told yuta who told winwin who told lucas and shortly after the whole of neozone knew about it.

the word about a 'threat from the government' was definitely a popular rumour going around. along with rather questionable ones that the concealers made up for enjoyment. one of these being that lucas was a lost decedent of a powerful empire in hong kong.

after hearing these rumours, taeyong decided that it was time to act on it. he informed each group leader to hold a group meeting and explain their plan of action. it was too early to get all the groups together as that would only cause panic for the concealers.

"shit happened to YOU."

haechan could tell mark was not angry. he was scared.

"and a lot more is gonna happen if we sit around and do nothing." the younger stopped talking to look at mark and smile a reassuring smile. "lets go to the meeting."

and there it was..just by looking at haechan smile mark gave up arguing.

it was like he was hypnotised.

"youre gonna be the death of me." mark sighed as he reached out for haechans hand and it instantly being held by the younger.

with a reassuring hand squeeze the two boys made their way to the meeting.

haechan was right. shit is happening.

it was the time to act and that is what they will do.

together.

_____________

taeyong smiled softly at his group members. even though the situation was not good it was nice to see them all again together as a group.

"doyoung..jungwoo..renjun..lucas..thank you so much for being here." taeyong spoke up as he looked between his members, taking his time to appreciate each one of them.

"im sure you all know what's going on roughly."

renjun was the first to speak up. his voice was low but confident. "there was a break in the forcefield."