I'm Wishing - A. Russell

Disney theme!

* * * *

"𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨"

You and Arvin have a secret place that you both have been going to just to escape. You go there together and sometimes on your own. There's a well there and you and Arvin always wish there. You didn't have any coins to put in, but you made wishes anyway.

Most of the time, they'd come true.

On this particular day, however, you went to the well alone to wish. Arvin was your best friend, but you wanted more than just friendship. You knew no one was there and you didn't hesitate to wish out loud.

"Hi, there. I just want to wish for somethin'." You said nervously. "I'm in love with my best friend, Arvin Russell, and I wish that he would love me too... as more than a friend. I, uh, I also wish that we'd be together and we'd have a nice house somewhere and maybe we'd get married and have kids. 'M sorry if that's too much to ask, but-"

"It's not."

Your eyes widened when you heard Arvin's voice. You felt him stand next to you and you didn't say anything. You didn't know what to say, after all.

"You don't have to wish for all that." Arvin said. "Because I already love you and we could be together all the time-"

"I meant as boyfriend and girlfriend, Arvin." You said nervously.

"Oh." Arvin said as he glanced at you. "We can make that happen. You gotta be my girlfriend first before I call you my wife, after all."

You looked at him and smiled. He smiled at you too and added, "We better start savin' up for a house, but before that, wanna go on a date?"

* * * *

SORRY I ENDED IT THERE SKKSKSKS IM NOT USED TO ALL FLUFF HAHAHAHAHA but i dont want yall to hate me more than yall already do so yeah